Spinners out there that squirt?

Guest dut*****

I have seen some threads on squirting I was wondering if there are any spinners in he ottawa area that offer this?

I am not here in Ottawa often, but do visit from time to time.

I am known for this talent.

If you are looking for a talent, best place to find out is to Pm an SP that interest you and ask her, or read reco's, also check the tags along the side of ads, I always add that into my tag. Good luck on your talent search, hehehe...

It depends on 2 things, do you want to make her squirt or you want her to make herself squirt.

I have seen girls that did not knew they could until I helped her do it.

I also seen girls that could only do it themselves, either they don't trust the guy or knew if he could make her.

I also seen girls that can't make themselves squirt and need the help of someone else male or female.

I can squirt.

But I don't advertise it as i know a fair amount of people have this fetish...and when I have someone that come and see me and say oh I so want you to squirt for me...I am not capable to do it.

I feel nervous, stressful that I will not be able to squirt and that the person will be disappointed if I can't perform.

Also...I can masturbate easily and make myself squirt (if that's the only thing the person want to see), but I can barely never cum when someone is fucking me...unless you have the right curvy penis or the exact right sizw...and, no offence guys, but most of you don't know where to find the G-spot and fingering it the right way.

Guest o*etw*****e

Considering it's something EVERY girl should experience, it's always sad to hear how few girls squirt. My girlfriends completely changed their outlook on sex once they started squirting... They love it. Seeing a girl lose control and squirt many times while having sex is such a turn on.

Another terrible thing for women is the fact that there's still people who doubt it's even possible that women can squirt from stimulation of their gspot. Shame!!

Considering it's something EVERY girl should experience, it's always sad to hear how few girls squirt. My girlfriends completely changed their outlook on sex once they started squirting... They love it. Seeing a girl lose control and squirt many times while having sex is such a turn on.

Another terrible thing for women is the fact that there's still people who doubt it's even possible that women can squirt from stimulation of their gspot. Shame!!

I'm with you on this one, making a woman squirt is a huge turn on!!!! I find it to be very erotic watching a woman loose control and squirt over and over again. Nothing can beat the feeling of bringing a woman to the point of total ecstasy!!!!

Don't want to publicly name names but as a general observation I just love when this happens. With a particular lady I experienced it for the first time. It just happened and I was shocked and thrilled. Seeing how she reacted (kinda like the video) and knowing I could make her feel so good was such a turn on. Bringing a woman to orgasm and then if she is one who squirts is the greatest feeling. And since I've learned a little more about what she likes it happens more frequently but not always. Now in my case she simply needs to enter the room and I'm on the edge. But for her....oh it is so great to please a woman!

I had seen this in a video, as most people have, but had never experienced it first hand until a gentleman friend introduced me to it. Since the first encounter it has only gotten better. Still takes time and effort on both parts... but well worth it! I think my count was somewhere above 20 times last time... but who's counting once you get past 5, right? ;)

Natasha

Guest o*etw*****e
Yes it is.

Though I would not use oil 0_o

Orgasm control/denial for a while than doing it with a trust partner...yeah

I never had something exactly like this, but some orgasms that continue after stimulation was over...totally.

I don't think that's the best video for a beginner to start with.

I find A LOT of the squirting "How To's" show unnecessary roughness with the upward thrusting.

The reality is that 1,2 or 3 fingers (working your way up) in the "come here" motion with a bit of pressure is MORE than enough. Once the girl becomes used to this, then sure, go nuts depending on what she wishes!

I don't think that's the best video for a beginner to start with.

Personally, I can't go from 'zero to squirting' in a few seconds...

I think what the video fails to mention is that foreplay should be enjoyed first to heat things up.

Beginners, keep that in mind ;)

I find A LOT of the squirting "How To's" show unnecessary roughness with the upward thrusting.

The reality is that 1,2 or 3 fingers (working your way up) in the "come here" motion with a bit of pressure is MORE than enough. Once the girl becomes used to this, then sure, go nuts depending on what she wishes!

They're many different tecniques for this- some might look a little rough but they're not and feel awesome! :)

To each their own, I guess...

• Like 1

Guest o*etw*****e

They're many different tecniques for this- some might look a little rough but they're not and feel awesome! :)

To each their own, I guess...

I hear you. It's just that one of my friends tried it with her bf after talking to me but watched a video like that before hand. Anyway, she was sore afterwards. lol... they did try for a while.

My comment is focused on beginners... and YES, lol, hopefully they don't need to be told that foreplay should come into it! :)