What name do *you* use when visiting?

I am REALLY glad this thread came up! Just for the record...if you are going to use a made up name make it something unusual. Today I had an instance of already having 3 clients with the same name, and a 4th popped up. I didn't recognize it as new, he didn't say "Hi, we've never met so can you send some details?" like most do. He simply said "What's your schedule like?". I had no internet over the weekend and handled my entire weeks booking via blackberry so I wasn't watching the email addys. Last night when I looked at my book, I had two of the same guys booked back to back. I assumed I had made an error because the other two were not available this week so I checked my confirmation email and found the second appointment and assumed it was happening at 1:30 instead of 10:30. I figured I must have made a mistake and thought I had 3 hours available. I called a repairman to come and take care some things and an hour later my buzzer is ringing. I asked him to wait 5 minutes, but he assumed it meant 15 minutes which I understand and decided he didn't have time to wait so he left. I threw my handyman out toolbox and all and then sat twiddling my thumbs. Then I went back and started to look and figured it out. I now have four Johh XXXXX's.

Long story short (not!), try and use something that isn't too common...

Catherine

Cat, that is toomuch for me to read. but, I'm sorry I missed you when you were in the capital, I tried. Hope you are doing good in the west. My best ever place is Tufino. and the salt lake springs in the islands.

Guest **g*or***

Names I've used:

Eliot Spitzer

Charlie Sheen

Wilt Chamberlain :mrgreen:

Nah, I use my real name. It's common enough, and as a previous poster said if they really want our full info they can trace back the phone numbers usually.

Guest S***e

"Spike" has been my nickname since childhood, however it's pretty much gone by the wayside over the years so I use my real first name. If someone were to yell either Spike or my first name I'd know it...so "here Spike come to Mama" gets a firm response from me.

Old Spike

On Sundays I'm Bashful(cause I should be some where else), On Mondays I'm Grumpy(cause I hate Mondays), On Tuesdays I'm Snezzy or make that Slezzy(cause I'm getting hornier) On Wednesdays I'm Happy (cause it is HUMP DAY) On Thursdays I'm Dopey (cause I'm so worn out from days prior)On Fridays I'm Doc (cause I like to play doctor with the ladies and use my own stethoscope on them) On Saturdays I'm Sleepy ( cause it was a long f@#$ing week)....

Signed,

I forget now....:mrgreen:

And when he wants to be remebered........he uses Dummpy........:shock:

It is not me...I was of course just being my sarcastic self....But was able to pull off the 7 names of the brothers of Dummpy!

Signed...as the ladies do know me by, Pete:-D

And when he wants to be remebered........he uses Dummpy........:shock:

I stick to my middle name - but lately junior seems to have taken on a personality of his own... role playing, name changing and all. :twisted:

when i do my tours to NYC, SF and London the gentlemen have to give me there real names....i understand why you may not want to give it but at least here in Canada i like to have your real first name.

kisses,

Emma A

I do also, I have some names with no less than 6 of the same and I think only one is the real Mccoy!

Catherine

When you visit a provider, do you use your own first name? If not, what pseudonym do you use?

I use my own first name. It makes them laugh. A certain somebody (Hi Ms. P.P.) told me that there are a lot of "Gords" in Canada.

e

I take outcalls only and usually (unless I call an agency which is rare) we exchange emails and my first and last names goes with my email everytime so yes I use my real names.

I am single and I only take outcalls (which is legal) and don't have many reasons to worry about (none I can think of). If I should, please let me know.

Somedays it is hard enough for me to remember what I had for breakfast (Come to think of it, I always have the same thing for breakfast...lol), so to keep everything simple I always offer my real name...

Guest f***2f***
Your name is Boner Igotaboner - well done sir - I am shaken.

oh yeah i guess it's my last name,,,ha ha....or maybe it's like an asian name they use their first name last or something like that.....

boner, igota:mrgreen: