Roksi

Guest s******ecan****

Its times like this that I wish I could compose a Rec like Pete or Cato. Suffice to say Roksi provides an incredible and unforgettable experience.

Everything about Roksi is first class, relaxing, fun, and memorable. Her pictures are fabulous and she is even more beautiful in person.

I can't wait for her next visit, in the meantime the memories of this one will last a long time

Looks like you beat me to it Scott!

I was thinking of how to go beyond the prestigious 69 posts milestone and I can think of no better way than to add to this recommendation for Roksi.

I too have seen Roksi on her latest visit to Moncton and I must agree with everything that Scott has said.

She is a charming delight to be with and talk to. She has a sexy Irish accent and is very clearly focused on making sure that your time with her is well spent. Her carnal skills are excellent and I cannot see how anyone would be disappointed after an encounter with her.

I hope to see her return to our city.

• Like 1

seen her yesterday...non-rushed 1.5 hrs of playtime.....ymmv but i'm looking forward 2 her visit back again this summer....she likes a duo with another lady her size & lots of white wine mmmmmm

Does she have a website or somewhere where we can see her schedule? Not much info on her profile and her pics look awesome, she looks "natural" too :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.