Suggestion: adding new thread above Cristy thread in NS Warnings

Originally, I was going to pm mod on this, but then thought it might be worth a bit of discussion, to help if a similar situation came up in the future.

To start, I don't have any affiliation with Cristy.

Whenever I go to the NS forum, the Cristy thread title shows up as the latest post in the NS Warnings subforum, and often I wonder what effect it has with newer users.

In the spirit of cerb, mod - if you (or someobe) inserted a new thread (eg. on info that would be useful in avoiding the types of problems that forum section covers), it would push the Cristy thread down one, and off the main NS page. She's a member in good standing, and seems a bit unfair to have it continued to be displayed where it is.

My thoughts anyway.

Edited by dunkinsailor
forgot to specify it involved the Warnings subforum
  • Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time

Since it's no longer a current warning, the thread could just be moved to the Nova Scotia Discussion Forum, where it would lie in chronological sequence among the other older discussions.

If the mod agrees, simply changing the title of the thread to remove her name would suffice. Other than that, I agree with the above comments.

I have to say ,I would appreciate that,the lesson has been learned,and if I haven't proven myself yet then I never will.I have had to explain it to a couple of people and after all this time I think the past should be the past.jmo

• Like 4

Great idea!! am getting tired of looking at that post myself and I bet many others are.

This happenend a long time ago, has been delt with and as Cristy has said she has proved heself to be a great SP. So why should new people see this to question her in this present time. Let the mistake go and forgotten.

Time to move on and say good job Cristy, You did it girl!!

As an after thought with the picture episode Cristy said she was sorry, provided accurate photos and went on to become a contributing member of this board. Some would have run away and hidden forever not to be seen again. I believe this shows futher that she is a sincere person and made a mistake in the early days.

Why even a person that committs a serious crime had the opportuntiy to pay a price be it a fine, jail etc. Upon release they do not have to wear a sigh around their neck reminding all to see what they did in the past.

So again for heavens sake lets forget this one and even move the post as someone else suggested.

Edited by Katherine
futher thoughts
  • Like 4

I agree. It pained me every time I open up our section. She was so sweet and she was true to her word and more. I had a delightful time and I look forward with great anticipation to our next encounter.

• Like 1

Since it's no longer a current warning, the thread could just be moved to the Nova Scotia Discussion Forum, where it would lie in chronological sequence among the other older discussions.

If it is possible and if Mod agrees to it I would have no issue moving the thread to the N.S. Discussion Forum as WIT suggested. I do not believe the thread should be deleted but as I said I have little issue with it being moved.

Edited by stevecurious
  • Like 1

I'll chime in, short and sweet, lesson learned, time to move on

It seems ironic, if a member gets suspended, and spends time in the penalty box so to speak, once out, there isn't a mark beside your name for all to see saying once was suspended

But this thread hangs there, long past the event, and after the lesson is learned, and the incident over

My rambling, nothing to see folks, lets move on :-)

RG

• Like 1

Back when I was a newbie, I saw this warning and, not knowing any better, it certainly impacted my decision making. While I still haven't had a chance to see cristy yet, I have heard from others how great she is.

Around that same time, I made the mistake of visiting Jenna - her pics are a total fabrication. I can't believe her pics are still up there, many months later.

Back when I was a newbie, I saw this warning and, not knowing any better, it certainly impacted my decision making. While I still haven't had a chance to see cristy yet, I have heard from others how great she is.

I guess it's about that time to contact the lovely and might I say sexy as hell Cristy!!:boobies: