I am thinking that I want to have a Santa fantasy - you know: red suit, white beard, black boots, cum down your chimney.

Any takers?

Any other festive season perversions. I am thinking that elf booty is pretty hot

I am thinking that I want to have a Santa fantasy - you know: red suit, white beard, black boots, cum down your chimney.

Any takers?

Any other festive season perversions. I am thinking that elf booty is pretty hot

how about Santa and all his perverted elves and miss Clause...now that's hot...lol

Sign me up for elf duty!! I have a thing for hot little curvy elves, Modern versions of Peter Pan always have some hot chick playing the part! UT you can be Santa EA you can be Mrs. Clause, me and the other elves will just blend in to complete the background, and if you need any specific chores we can be available (unless we are preoccupied with our elf things!).

I'll be Doc...i do like to play doctor!!:mrgreen:

That's not Chris Kringle that is the other fairy tale, you know the one with that little orgy devil snow white!

we have Santa and Mrs. clause...

3 elves Dummpy,boner and cumquat....we need a few more....

start recruiting boys...lol

kisses,

Emma A

i'm on a mission and you have to wear elf hats...hehe

Sign me up for elf duty!! I have a thing for hot little curvy elves, Modern versions of Peter Pan always have some hot chick playing the part! UT you can be Santa EA you can be Mrs. Clause, me and the other elves will just blend in to complete the background, and if you need any specific chores we can be available (unless we are preoccupied with our elf things!).

kisses,

Emma A

Boing... you call, I come. Ms EA

Every year you go through that nervous rash...whats up pal? is it Christmas? lady?

BTW sorry I can't act as an elf.... I'm way to frigging tall....but how about..I paint my entire body green, come is a the Jolly Green Giant, and really put it to Miss Clause while the elves jump around on the bed doing the wave and high fiving one another!:mrgreen:

I'll wear an elf hat, I don't mind. Is it okay if I have red body parts instead of green though?

Any takers?

Ulix - I am reminded of the scene from that Christmas classic - Bad Santa.

You know, where Billy Bob Thornton is getting it on with Lauren Graham and her dirty talk consists or repetitive use of the phrase 'fuck me Santa, fuck me Santa, fuck me Santa'.

I'm not sure if this is similar to your festive perversion, however, this is a good start for me. 8)

If possible you must share Ulix - give us something entertaining to read over the Christmas break...

Dear Ulixestrojan, Emma and Dummpy's Elf Brigade,

O.K. I'll put on the "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer" outfit...

The script...Rudolf is still not allowed to play in any reindeer games...

scornful by the rejection...Rudolf decides to leave the North Pole shrouded by the thick fog outside...with his shiny nose, Rudolf manages to slowly reach the gate...his path is suddenly obstructed by the silhouette of a gorgeous woman...her luxurious blond hair flowing freely in the slight northern breeze...she wore a soft angora red hat...her length is covered by a long silky flowing red cape that flapped exposing the soft glowing flesh sparsely covered by red lingerie and a form fitting black leather skirt...her long slender legs were outfitted with a pair of knee high black leather shiny boots...As the figure approached closer...Rudolf could make out the glossy red lips and warm smile...the seductive eyes that could only have belonged to...to...yes, Mrs. Claus...ever since Rudolf was a little foe he had always had a crush on Mrs. Claus....Mrs. Claus had ventured out in the cold, foggy and dark night to console Rudolf...Rudolf, young and innocent...Mrs. Claus sensed that Rudolf needed understanding and acceptance...Mrs. Claus comforts Rudolf...invites him in from the cold...Mrs. Claus presents Rudolf with a hot chocolate and an assortment of shortbread cookies...while Rudolf enjoyed the warmth of Mrs. Claus' hospitality...Mrs. Claus begins to light numerous red candles, turning on some soft soothing music and dims the lights...Mrs. Claus excuses herself for a moment...Rudolf is still innocently enjoying his treats when he feels a warm touch and a soft warm kiss from behind...as he peers behind him...his cookie falls from his hands...his jaw, outlined with a hot chocolate mustache, drops...there in the soft glow of candle light stood Mrs. Claus...clad only with a big giant red bow and giant red ribbon...that night...that night...Mrs. Claus taught Rudolf how to really use his "shiny red nose so bright"...from that night on, Rudolf no longer needed to join in any reindeer games...for Rudolf was transformed into a Buck...

What Mrs. Claus and Rudolf were not aware was that Santa, the elves and the rest of the reindeers were secretly peering in from the outside through the frost covered windows...

I just saw an article the other day that said that 1 in 5 women fantasize about having a sexual encounter with Santa Clause.

Did the article say anything about reindeers fantasizing about having a sexual encounter with Mrs. Claus?...lol

kisses,

Emma A

Sign me up please Emma. Elve's make toys for good girls and boys. Have you been good? :)

Guest f***2f***

emma was a very naughty girl the last time she was in Ottawa thus I'm pretty sure she's on the "naugthy list." I think Santa will have to visit her and give her a good spanking before she can get on the "nice list.":mrgreen:

you told me to be naughty....besides your an elf....lol...so its all your fault...

emma was a very naughty girl the last time she was in Ottawa thus I'm pretty sure she's on the "naugthy list." I think Santa will have to visit her and give her a good spanking before she can get on the "nice list.":mrgreen: