Happy birthday to Cato

Happy Birthday to you, Cato. Your dedication and contributions to this site are legendary!

Wishing you a day full of the things you love.

All the best and here's to many more!

sxy0407.gif

Thanks to you all. I'm grateful for these messages and for the posts on my page.

I'm glad to be in a community of friends. I try my best to contribute positively, and it's very good to feel appreciated. So thanks again. More to come.

So how did I spend my day? Lots of work, then this :)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=318078&postcount=5

A perfect day!

Happy B-Day Cato! May you indulge in all your favorite B-things today. Beginning with your Birthday...

and also Bums, Boobs, Bisexual Babes, Barbarella's, Barefax, Bathing Beauties, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Back-rubs, Banging, Barmaids, Beer, Backgammon, Bagpipes, Baked Beans, shaving your Balls, Behaving Bad, Breaking Bad, Bowling, Big Bands, Big Bank Balances, Bingo, Bathhouses (really?), Batman (as played by Christian Bale), Bawdy Jokes, Beemers, Blueberries (antioxidants!), Bearskin Rugs, Beaujolais Nouveau, Beavers, Bed-hopping, Behinds, Belly Dancers, Benders, Benefactors, Benefactresses, your new Bifocals, Biker Chicks, Biomechanics :icon_wink:, Birkenstocks, Blind Dates, Bikinis, Benign Blisters, Bloomers, the Blues, Bodysurfing, Boilermakers, Big Boners, Boffing, Bonking, Bono, Bootlegs, Booty Calls, Bootylicious anything, Booze, Bordellos, Bosoms, Bouchées, Boudoirs, Bourbon, Being a Boy-Toy, freeing Breasts from Brassieres, Brothels, Buttplugs, Being in the Buff, Bungee-Jumping, Buxom Beach Bunnies, Buns, Burlesque, and Beef Burritos.

• Like 1

Happppy Birthday Sweet Sexxxy Rockstar! I have something special just for you..... a BB... (Belated Bday!) KISS! ;) Muah! CATO Here's to you- and all that ya do! Stay Sexy! ;) ROAR lots, and mmm... PLAY in your bday suit! ;) XoXoXo

Guest New B**ce

sorry to be late with this mate

glad you had such a good day. I loved the Olivia review.

keep up the good work!