Do reviews help the MA business?

I am pretty certain that good reviews help drive SP business but does it have the same effect on massage.

Guys: how difference does a review make for you in selecting an MA?

Ladies: does a good review help attract good clients, does no review keep them away?

I usually write one as a thank you and "service" to the community.

• Like 1

I generally visit SP's but I would think reviews would be the same for both SP's and MA's. It's always good to hear that the lady has seen clients and that they are happy with her service.

I have seen 5 different MA's over the last 14 months for repeat visits, but the initial contact was generally not related to reading a recommendation.

Sensual Erin was from her posts and back and forth e-mails.

Megan's Touch was from her posts, back and forth e-mails and an 8 second youtube clip of her sliding.

With Bethany, we socialized at the September social and viewing her classy profile.

Melia Rae I met at a social and enjoyed her funny ads. Oh and some great photos.

Amazing Angela I met via a spa room prize I won at a the September social but we had already been pm'ing previous to that. oh, and some great photos again.

I have read most of the ladies recos and written one for each of them but I find in retrospect the reco gives me more of a sense of the guy writing it then the woman.

There are some great and thoughtful writers in our midst so I would encourage you to write a recommendation if the lady approves of it.

Yes, they absolutely help, and each and every review is appreciated.

The MA experience is obviously very different from the SP, but just like any intimate encounter, many gentleman want to know what to expect beforehand. Does the girl talk, is she smart, does she hammer your back with her fists, etc. All good things to know before!

Some people prefer a particular kind of encounter, and for me, I appreciate the reviews written about me because they'll help draw clients to me who look for the particular experience I offer. Which helps to make for a happy client, and a happy me!

• Like 3

Guest s**nflute
I am pretty certain that good reviews help drive SP business but does it have the same effect on massage.

Guys: how difference does a review make for you in selecting an MA?

Ladies: does a good review help attract good clients, does no review keep them away?

I usually write one as a thank you and "service" to the community.

Absolutely it helps, the clients, It has been pointed out before CERB does not "review" the performanceof a MA, members "recommend" and if the recommendations are favourable, it's good business for the MA's and it helps the client may an informative decision.

Reviews for MA's are good. Butt, the big 'ol butt (sp mistake on purpose). Please don't go into details on your own sexual prowess. I for one assume that clients get hard etc. etc. etc. Everyone's experiences are going to differ with the same MA. Just a few sentences can convey alot about your overall experience, her abilities, personality, and general set up of the busness if relevant.

Peace

GL

Guest s**nflute
Please don't go into details on your own sexual prowess. I for one assume that clients get hard etc. etc. etc. Everyone's experiences are going to differ with the same MA. Just a few sentences can convey alot about your overall experience, her abilities, personality, and general set up of the busness if relevant.

Peace

GL

In addition to your comments GL, is can also attract LE radars.

I really believe that a reco is warranted for both sp's and mp's/ma's if you had a good time. Not only is it good for business, it's great for the ole ego! Yes, we enjoy the praise! And I agree that short and sweet is perfectly ok; just knowing you had a good time is uplifting.

I am of the opinion that recommendations help an MP.

How many times do you see a post that starts: "Anyone have any info on so & so, I have checked the Recommendations and couldn't find anything".

If there was a reco, it could only help the MP in question and help the person asking the question make a decision.

I have used reco's in the past in making decisions about who to see and its a great help. I have yet to have a "bad experience" with an MP after doing some research and checking the recos...

Rodehard

• Like 1

I see no difference in reviews ... the ladies like them and its helps potential clients locate ladies. Just need to be careful not to go into too much detail.

Yes, they're useful. I pick MAs to see on the same sort of basis as I pick SPs. Recos are good for both.

Guest o*etw*****e

I don't really read or put much weight in the reviews. In fact, they're sometimes a turn-off. But that's just me. lol

I don't really read or put much weight in the reviews. In fact, they're sometimes a turn-off. But that's just me. lol

That is a good answer. There is room for those who like the recos and those who don't bother with them but if there aren't any some will lose out!

That is an interesting post from "onetwothree" to say the least.

I have based a lot of my decisions on which MP or SP that I am going to visit based on the recommendations that have been posted by other members of CERB.

They are a great help in the selection process. That being said, I also think that if one is curious about an MP or SP but is turned off by a lack of reco's they can alleviate any concerns by sending an email, a pm via CERB or a phone call to the MP or SP.

Some of the best experiences that I have had were with some MP's or MP's who had a few to no recommendations. I was able to develop a feeling for the potential meeting by email chat, phone conversation and then an encounter.

Afterwards I thought that a recommendation from a positive enjoyable encounter was a contribution to CERB...

Rodehard