Any endings like this?

Just wondering if any ma's offer (not sure how to workd it) oily butt slides? Like a tit fuck but with their butt.

Thanks

That's called an Italian. It's the equivalent of Russian, but using your derriere.....:butt:

Good luck on your search!

Mia

Just wondering if any ma's offer (not sure how to workd it) oily butt slides? Like a tit fuck but with their butt.

Thanks

You'll find it's available from many MA's in town, you just have to get to know them, and they have to get to know you well enough. A personal connection between the two of you will always open up new avenues of exploration. Don't expect it on your first visit though.

Additional Comments:

I've had it done once with the MA vulva. What's that called?

That's called a pussy slide.

I've had it done once with the MA vulva. What's that called?

Additional Comments:

That's called a pussy slide.

I also heard the term "G to G massage" - genital to genital massage.

I just hope it was a protected one! I say this because some gentlemen seem to think that it's ok and safe

not to use protection for this activity because they're not inside you...

• Like 2

Had the chance to have this with Christina a few years ago, best massage ever! Unfortunately I haven't a clue where she is. Short punk-type french gal with blonde hair, limited english and big implants. Man she was incredible.

I also heard the term "G to G massage" - genital to genital massage.

I just hope it was a protected one! I say this because some gentlemen seem to think that it's ok and safe

not to use protection for this activity because they're not inside you...

I've had so many clients request both a pussy slide and the Italian and look at me like i'm crazy when i say that STDs can be transferred that way. As Gabriella said, please make sure this kind of fun is covered!

• Like 1

Also with either butt cheeks or vagina there is a possibility of 'oops' and it sliding in, so a condom is very necessary. That's the reason I don't offer this, same as most MAs I've talked to.

That's why I say I say it's available only after a sufficient get-to-know you period. The MP's I know have known me long enough, and a trust has been built-up between us.

Guest s**nflute
That's why I say I say it's available only after a sufficient get-to-know you period. The MP's I know have known me long enough, and a trust has been built-up between us.

STD's don't care how long you have known each other or who you trust,

it's ALWAYS in the best interest of both parties to play safe at ALL times my friend.

STD's don't care how long you have known each other or who you trust,

it's ALWAYS in the best interest of both parties to play safe at ALL times my friend.

This is bologna! I'm a doctor, and it was published in the British Medical Journal that STD pathogens exponentially decay over time at a rate that is proportional to the level of trust and emotional connection between the two parties involved. Even better... if you are on a first-name basis, then your thryoid fires off hormones that inhibit the appearance of sores and the excretion of virus particles. Meaning that it is virtually impossible to get herpes from a pussy slide if the two parties have a trusting emotional connection, especially if the pussy is sufficiently wet and tight :)

However, if she makes you cum on a toilet seat, and you share the toilet seat, then she could get pregnant. So watch out!

• Like 1

I've had both a pussy slide and an italian quite spontaneous and unexpected. I like Cleo's point about STD'S. I guess I was thinking with the wrong head, because that didn't occur to me.

Edited by swampgas
I'm an idiot sometimes

This is bologna! I'm a doctor, and it was published in the British Medical Journal that STD pathogens exponentially decay over time at a rate that is proportional to the level of trust and emotional connection between the two parties involved. Even better... if you are on a first-name basis, then your thryoid fires off hormones that inhibit the appearance of sores and the excretion of virus particles. Meaning that it is virtually impossible to get herpes from a pussy slide if the two parties have a trusting emotional connection, especially if the pussy is sufficiently wet and tight :)

However, if she makes you cum on a toilet seat, and you share the toilet seat, then she could get pregnant. So watch out!

:lol:

too funny

Many people stop thinking at HIV, and assume that is the only STD out there so only care about the transfer methods for HIV. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

http://lifelube.org/experts/comments.php?DiscussionID=25

There was some body contact (laying on top of each other), and grinding on each other, but there was no oral or anal penetration. Can I pick up any STD's that way?

The STDs that are able to be transmitted by the type of contact (skin to skin touch) that you mentioned include:

- Herpes

- Human Papillomavirus (HPV - the virus that causes genital warts and some genital cancers)

- Syphilis

- Crabs or Pubic Lice

As someone I have seen a couple of times before asked me recently can I do a bbbj, because as he says he is "clean". When I replied "How do you know?" and "When was you last test?" just a little smile, before I change the subject. Basically, "how do you know?" is you don't. Taking unnecessary risks because you think you know with a non-pro is one thing, but to do it with someone who is always and often taking those same risks with many other trusted individuals, has just increased your own risk level 1000x

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute

So far I have not seen that publication or your credentials at that..

There a many kinds of doctors........which one are you!! a VET

So far I have not seen that publication or your credentials at that..

There a many kinds of doctors........which one are you!! a VET

Chill, Flute, it was a joke, sarcasm. It was even at my expense, and even I got it.

Guest s**nflute
Chill, Flute, it was a joke, sarcasm. It was even at my expense, and even I got it.

Whiteman, the joke was not very funny, sarcasm it is. No offence to you dude. Vet's don't get STD's from goats do they??

I've had many occasions where the MP has went for the italian or put me between her legs to simulate riding me without asking, I feel thats crossing a line and she should bring up that option even if it makes it awkward because in reality a lady grinding on my pelvic area is pretty close to protected FS with a SP when it comes to health issues and that's something I'm not interested in.

Obviously there's many hobbiests that try to push the limits of what they can get out of an MP which in my opinion is unfortunate because when I get an Italian or something of that sort for me it takes away from the guilt free aspect that I get out of seeing an MP.

just sayin:)

Whiteman, the joke was not very funny, sarcasm it is. No offence to you dude. Vet's don't get STD's from goats do they??

Relax buddy. Just hammering your message home: it doesn't hurt to play safe when it comes to STIs! If you find it funny, laugh. If you don't get sarcasm, oh well. Opinions are like assholes. No one wants to see yours unless you're paying $200/hr.

I'm not a vet, but I wonder how you know so much about what vets can get from goats? Let's keep this board flame-free, shall we?

Guest s**nflute
No one wants to see yours unless you're paying $200/hr.

Sorry Doc....... your "balogny" sarcasm provoked me, otherwise I would not have shown that side of me. It's in everyones best interrest to keep our comments flame free as well as scarsam free.

I believe we both learned from each other.

Herpes can still be spread that way

Good point. And let's not forget genital warts as well. I can't imagine how painful it would be getting sores ups and down the butt crack after doing an Italian and then having to have them "burnt" off. Ouch!!

Guest **zz**x

Post deleted by JB

Edited by **zz**x
mis-spoke