Why the fear of spas?

Its true it could be happening out of an apartment weather its a single user or multiple sp's working there. But Shouldn't we be making some sort of effort NOT to be supporting Human Trafficking? Or am I wrong about that.

Rubs

Sure, but how would you know if you're at a place into human trafficking or not?

Additional Comments:

I disagree. Many MAs (at least the one that I visited) had a place exclusive for this service (Rent). In addition to that, there is paying for the utilities. They have to maintain a reputation, a bad review or comment could negatively affect their business since they are the employee/owner/marketer. They have to work out everything on their own.

Some independents maintain a separate studio for their massages, but others just run it out of their homes, which saves on some overhead.

Now if I am incorrect on the "tip" being included... then I am out-to-lunch but I'm thinking it is.

Some places, I would say mainly Independents a tip is just that a tip. So it wouldn't be included but not expected.

Other places a tip is code for what were not suppose to be talking about.

Rubs

Edited by Rubs
added wron quote

Places like CMJ the tip is included in their quoted rate, so I'm sure that would be the case with Touch of Euphoria, it's one all-inclusive rate

I am sure service providers very much appreciate any additional tips for the service that they provide.

Wow was JUST gonna post about how unfortunate MA's don't appear to do outcalls. I am completely uncomfortable showing up at a public place (often in a strip mall) to take care of business. Ideally, I'd like to have someone by my home. Barring that, i'd like to head up to a non descript apartment building or what not to spend my money.

Go see an indy MA. All of the indy MAs I've met (and SPs, for that matter) have worked out of either a residential venue (in which they may or may not also live) or a hotel room, which is equally anonymous.

And some of them will undoubtedly do outcalls... be prepared to pay a bit more for the travel (or possibly quite a lot more, depending on how far away you are). The best thing to do is look at their ads and websites, and if necessary ask.

Guest s**nflute
I am sure service providers very much appreciate any additional tips for the service that they provide.

in addition, when dealing with a MA who is independant, you know you are dealing with the owner and not someone who may be in next month or not. My experience with Indy Ma's have been more rewarding.

I've been to a few spas, but prefer indy's and here's why

1) Spas do feel less intimate, and more business than pleasure

2) From my experience, the independent MA's have provided a better, less rushed service, they have to rely on word of mouth & repeat clients to keep clients coming. Spas have the walk in aspect. One experience at a spa, I paid for the full nude, and she only dis robed for the last two minutes of the session.

3) I walked into one spa, had a lovely woman bring me into the room, then had a different woman actually do the massage once I had disrobed. Not too thrilled about that...

4) I'd rather all the money go to the MA. She's the one doing the work, and yes I understand there is substantial overhead at a spa, which is what the door fee mostly covers.

4) I'd rather all the money go to the MA. She's the one doing the work, and yes I understand there is substantial overhead at a spa, which is what the door fee mostly covers.

Just keep in mind not all of the money goes to the MA. Indy girls cover their rent or hotel rooms, bills, advertising, etc. So well more of the money goes to the indy girl, it's not all of it. There's always an overhead.

Guest Wa**ard S**

I've avoided them over the years Cleo as I am a very private person and a facility that has "public access" might impinge upon my privacy. As well, I am concerned about the police barging in. I guess I don't want to tempt fate. Clearly, I would be very uncomfortable in a spa...just me I guess.

Guest s**nflute
I've been to a few spas, but prefer indy's and here's why

2) From my experience, the independent MA's have provided a better, less rushed service, they have to rely on word of mouth & repeat clients to keep clients coming. Spas have the walk in aspect. One experience at a spa, I paid for the full nude, and she only dis robed for the last two minutes of the session.

3) I walked into one spa, had a lovely woman bring me into the room, then had a different woman actually do the massage once I had disrobed. Not too thrilled about that...

In addition your favorite Spa lady may not be working at the SPA when you return. However, if the Indy has a good clientelle, chances are she will be there to greet you again. I have also experienced the bait and swith and have not returned.

Because money doesn't come easy...my fear is after the door fee you really don't know what to expect. I've only used a spa once & was very embarrassed when I realized I didn't bring enough extra money.

Guest s**nflute
Because money doesn't come easy...my fear is after the door fee you really don't know what to expect. I've only used a spa once & was very embarrassed when I realized I didn't bring enough extra money.

I've been there many moons ago.......I even chiped in my Tim's card

To echo a lot of comments already made I would be uncomfortable using a spa due to the more public nature of such a venue. I prefer the privacy and anonymity associated with most indy locations being in residences that if you happen to be seen entering by someone you know you could be visiting a friend, client or relative.

Well, if I am visiting from out of town, I am more likely to go to a Spa. I think it takes some of the uncertainty out. The Spa will likely be at least "ok", but then again probably not "Amazing", whereas the indy could be a horror show.