kelly is back?

Anyone else see the ad in the sun today? Can't call till monday but I think Kelly may be back from China. If it is and anyone is looking for an MA with RMT skills this is your lady.

Guest s**nflute
Anyone else see the ad in the sun today? Can't call till monday but I think Kelly may be back from China. If it is and anyone is looking for an MA with RMT skills this is your lady.

Is this the same Kelly that was located on Kent St. or do you mean the Kelly at CMJ?

One can only hope...I am sure that if this is indeed the same "Kelly On Kent" that used to be a member of CERB that she will rejoin CERB.

Hopefully it is the same Kelly and we can all share in her wonderful RMT level massages and endings...

Rodehard

Yup, it's the Kelly from Kent, recently returned from an extended stay in China. As Rodehard said, professional massage, nice lady. She can fix muscles you didn't think you had a problem with !!! I think she was missed as the phone was continually ringing in the background during my wonderful hour.

Took the time to visit Kelly and to partake in one of her RMT level massages...

She is going to try to get her old membership going and then CERB members can PM her directly.

In the interim PM me for address and details if you know her from the past and want to see her again.

If I remember correctly she does give receipts for insurance but you would be well advised to ask her in person.

Rodehard

What does Kelly look like? Is she an older Asian lady?

saw her yesterday ... truth ! maybe 35 ... great personality and very happy

The reason that you get an RMT level massage from Kelly is that if I remember correctly she is actually licenced/certified as a massage therapist.

She is just not advertising or working as such.

In any event one of the best massages that I have had whether she is an RMT or not, highly recommended!

Rodehard