How do MA's deal with this......

Guest s**nflute

Sometime ago I visited one of my favorite MA's at her Spa location.

She was not her usual up beat self. When she started the massage we started to chat with the usual 'how are you" and she started to cry......

I sat up on the table to inquire about the tears. Between sobs she said that she was ripped off by the last client who gave her the story that he forgot his wallet in the car and would return asap......surprise!! he never did return with the door fee and her hard earned tip.

At the end of the massage I gave her a little extra to compensate for her lost and I returned a short time later with some fresh cut flowers to cheer her up.

My question is what kind of low life would have the nerve to rob the MA's bread and butter?

I am sure she is not the first victim, do MA's get the word out to each other regarding this client?

How do MA's prevent and deal with this kind of scam?

I know that some Spa's collect the door fee up front others don't.

I forgot my wallet once, I handed over the remote to the MA to unlock my car.

Interested in reading everyone's feedback.

Edited by s**nflute
spelling...change content

...Between sobs she said that she was ripped off by the last client who gave her the story that he forgot his wallet in the car and would return asap......surprise!! he never did return with the door fee and her hard earned tip.

At the end of the massage I gave her a little extra to compensate for her lost and I returned a short time later with some fresh cut flowers to cheer her up.

My question is what kind of low life would have the nerve to rob the MA's bread and butter?

What kind of low life? -- It's almost tantamount to rape. Consent and services rendered was contingent on compensation, without compensation there would not have been consent. I don't understand why payment would be deferred. The client should be required to pay first. Can always tip later.

I think the flowers and "little extra" show you are a true gentleman, I know I would have done the same. She won't forget you for doing that which you didn't have to do and you immediately showed her that not all men are pigs like the one before you. Well done! Congratulations.

• Like 2

I've never been to an establishment where you don't pay up front. How did this client get to her without paying the door fee? Not to sound too cold, but maybe this is a wake up call for the lady to get payment before providing her services.

Guest **n****er

I've never been to a ma..but that type of thing doesn't surprise me.

As long as people provide services there will be people seeking to obtain such services without paying. There motivation escapes me, as you burn multiple bridges and invite horrible karma, but these people are probably more widespread than we think. Unfortunately.

Guest s**nflute
I've never been to an establishment where you don't pay up front. How did this client get to her without paying the door fee? Not to sound too cold, but maybe this is a wake up call for the lady to get payment before providing her services.

I have always paid door fees at Asian SPA establishments, however SOME SPA establisments do not enforce that policy trusting the client will pay for services rendered.

Again I am talking about a SPA establishment not an Indy establishment.

Edited by s**nflute
add content

In the past I used to frequent an indy MP on a regular basis and got to know her as a result.

One visit I could feel that something was not right, this was a normally very upbeat lady with a wonderful bubbly personality that was very very dejected and withdrawn.

As I mentioned, knowing her, I asked what was wrong and upsetting her. She replied that the previous client had claimed "I forgot my money in the car, I'll be right back", claiming that he was going to get his money, climbed into his car and drove off down the street leaving her in the dust!

One can only hope that the MP's who have been ripped off, learn from their experience and take precautions.

I also hope that all Hobbiests not take offence to being asked for payment up front on the first or second visit.

It only takes one rotten apple...

Rodehard

skinflute --

Nicely done. That's something a gentleman would do and it would seem to show you care about that lady not just as a SP but as a human being.

My only concern would be if there are two many guys hearing that story ... that might indicate its just a line being used on unwary customers. Giving the benefit of the doubt, the easiest solution is just for the lady to collect the fee up front, or to agree that the lady can hold onto something of value to the customer until the customer returns with the money.

Guest s**nflute
skinflute --

Nicely done. That's something a gentleman would do and it would seem to show you care about that lady not just as a SP but as a human being.

My only concern would be if there are two many guys hearing that story ... that might indicate its just a line being used on unwary customers. Giving the benefit of the doubt, the easiest solution is just for the lady to collect the fee up front, or to agree that the lady can hold onto something of value to the customer until the customer returns with the money.

Thanks for the compliment, hoping MA's can hold something of value such as jewelly and if possible walk the client to his vehicle with the remote door opener in HER hands.

Thanks for the compliment, hoping MA's can hold something of value such as jewelly and if possible walk the client to his vehicle with the remote door opener in HER hands.

I have heard one lady who worked at an mp say that there was a drawer filled to the brim with stuff like watches, etc. They were required to do the service without the cash tho, with collateral, so basically the facility gets their door fee, the lady gets ripped off.

About the only advice is already given: ladies who accept post payment will get ripped off. Ladies who always get prepaid, never do. She has to choose if she is going to allow someone to do that, or not. And once a rip off guy knows of the sps who accept post payment, they will and deliberately go to visit those ladies.

I would rather have a guy give the 'forgot the wallet in the car' excuse before services are provided, than afterwards.

Sometime ago I visited one of my favorite MA's at her Spa location.

She was not her usual up beat self. When she started the massage we started to chat with the usual 'how are you" and she started to cry......

I sat up on the table to inquire about the tears. Between sobs she said that she was ripped off by the last client who gave her the story that he forgot his wallet in the car and would return asap......surprise!! he never did return with the door fee and her hard earned tip.

I am sure she is not the first victim, do MA's get the word out to each other regarding this client?

How do MA's prevent and deal with this kind of scam?

I know that some Spa's collect the door fee up front others don't.

I forgot my wallet once, I handed over the remote to the MA to unlock my car.

Interested in reading everyone's feedback.

never thought about it before as i always pay upfront with a ma or sp. as soon as we get to the room i give the ma her tip.i just like to get that part over with so we can get on to other things.i do this with all that i visit and every time. iwould ahve to say to the ladys , if he forgot his money in the car, tell him you will be right here waiting when he gets back and not to take too long as you are so excited. guess the guy figures it is not like robbing a corner store , which it is, and who is going to report it to the police. too bad you dont have a pic to put up here so others will know.

Guest s**nflute
I always pay upfront. Gets it over and on to better things. In my business, I ask for 50% up front.

....and what business would that be?? a lawyer:biggrin:

Additional Comments:

too bad you dont have a pic to put up here so others will know.

There's an idea........take a pic with your cellphone and forward that to other MA's :icon_cool:

or better yet confiscate HIS cellphone.

Edited by s**nflute
add content