Chastity on EC

Hey guys...just wondering if anyone has seen Chastity from EC?...any info would be great...I tried to see her a few months back and had something booked with her but she had to cancel the night before...I still really wanted to see her but it just hasn't worked out...I see she has a great deal on a over night date which is something that I have wanted to do for awhile now.

My experience was very positive and would recommend and I think there's a reco as well..oops maybe not.

Peace

MG

Edited by mrgreen760

I posted back in your November 2011 thread asking about her..

"I've seen Chastity a couple of times, and would highly recommend her.. great gfe experience, very attractive slender, petite blonde. Great lfk/dfk (ymmv), daty was excellent, very enthusiastic session.

A previous thread on Chastity:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthr...light=chastity

Have fun!"

buddy, take the plunge, you won't regret it at all...

thanks guys but I just saw she is taking 4 months off....Just can't seem to make the time work out...I see she has great reviews and she did seem really nice over the phone...I will have to wait until she comes back...I am sure it will worth it.

4 month break. Hmmmm....that usually means one thing....bolt ons. Awesome.

None of my business of course, but have never been a fan of bolt ons. Same reason I don't have hair plugs...lol I just prefer a natural look and of course feel.

Peace

MG

I'd ask.. Why?.. there is absolutely nothing wrong with Chastity's lovely god-given tits..

None of my business of course, but have never been a fan of bolt ons. Same reason I don't have hair plugs...lol I just prefer a natural look and of course feel.

Peace

MG

I'm on the other end of this spectrum, I love enhanced ladies. The bigger the better imo. Natural is fine too. Not that I have any idea what's going on with Chastity. Anyway...

Sorry guy's not getting bolt on's, a least not at this time. I know she's talked about it but that's not the reason for her time off.

I was guessing as she had mentioned it before.

I wish her the best and hope it is something good, not bad, that causes her to take a break.

Bolt ons? FYI two weeks after I had my breast agumentation I was running and back at the gym.

You could recover from open heart surgary and many other serious conditions in four months.

Or perhaps she just would like to have time for herself.

Maybe she will find the guys in Calgary more respectable and mature then all these guys speculating about why she will not be available in WPG for a while and not want to come back here! Bunch of busy bodies!

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with Humper and Rusty. Why is it people have to dig into other peoples affairs and post things. I would hate to lose this sweet lady because people can't mind there own business. Some guys out there think it's okay to steal or rip off ladies or treat them badly. Look at what happened to Logan she had a pair of shoes stolen. Now most guys out there are good but all it takes a few assholes to ruin it for the rest of us. Chastity is one of my favorite ladies and I look forward to each and every visit with her lets hope she stays and people quit posting this, that and the other about ladies and mind there own affairs.