Ugh,grrrrr,boys I'm getting fired up ,this is getting annoying.I don't know how many calls I get per day saying,hi ,what are your rates,do you do incall,ect,ect.I respond have you looked at my web page ,they reply yes,I am perplexed at how they are missing all their answers.

Please gentlemen,if you go to a ladies web page review it carefully as we all post all the details there,thats the point of them.I know mine is pretty basic,but all the needed information is easily found and readable or am I missing something?

• Like 2

Men don't typically read when horny lmao! Cristy count on this happening a lot and then be pleasantly surprised when u meet the gems that pay attention!

• Like 1

It's surprising to hear people do not do their research, especially when it is only a click of a button! : (

• Like 1

I actually find atleast some of the time, thats a shy potential clients way of breaking the ice, or they are just confirming because sometimes people change things and don't update their site.

A large percentage of the time its just cause they are functionally illiterate while the blood is rushing to their little head :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

Twice in the (now fairly distant) past, I ran into the disconcerting situation where a provider's web-published rates turned out to be "not up-to-date". The lesson I drew was that to avoid such surprises (either about rates or anything else that I considered essential), I shouldn't simply assume that all info published by a lady is necessarily gospel. Because mistakes etc do sometimes happen.

One way for a potential client to get around this hurdle without getting lumped in with the rest of the herd (as a time-waster or whatever) is to avoid bluntly asking "What are your rates?" Instead, there are advantages to phrasing your inquiry along the lines of: "So I'd just like to confirm - is the amount I should put in the envelope $$$?" That way, you get to verify (and possibly correct) the info that you need to know, and the lady at the same time also hears the message that you have indeed done your homework and do know what the published rate is. This approach seems to work, at least for me.

Twice in the (now fairly distant) past, I ran into the situation where a provider's web-published rates turned out to be "not up-to-date".

Yes, to their credit I've also seen a few sites that say something to the effect "If my rates change you WILL get this rate shown "here" as it is shown at the time of booking". I think this good practice also.

But you are very right, this is very "disconcerting" for the client if there is any significant difference and they could feel cheated or it could lead to some other unpleasant misunderstanding. If the lady is technically able to publish a rate then she should update it immediately if it needs to change. There are a lot of expenses to running such a business (or any business) that many clients don't even think or know about.

But make no mistake this is a business and I can't think of any business that wouldn't be held to respect their published rates. Similarly, quotes should be valid for 30 days :)

My experience is that many web pages are only as good as the day they were put up. Many are not maintained on a regular basis. I quite agree with WIT that clients should be sensitive to the way in which they phases their questions. I know that if I am calling a provider for the first time, I like to have a bit of dialogue during the first call so that I can gauge the type person with whom I am considering a date. Rather than making assumptions and being disappointed, it's better to make sure to clarify the terms of the session.

My experience is that many web pages are only as good as the day they were put up. Many are not maintained on a regular basis. I quite agree with WIT that clients should be sensitive to the way in which they phases their questions. I know that if I am calling a provider for the first time, I like to have a bit of dialogue during the first call so that I can gauge the type person with whom I am considering a date. Rather than making assumptions and being disappointed, it's better to make sure to clarify the terms of the session.

I think you are looking at the wrong sites then,any,all of the respected sp's I know all maintain their webpages ,as that is our main source of advertising.

Again the point of building a page is to give clients a quick and easy way to learn about us,services and schedules.I am sure most sp's would agree that hearing "what are your rates" every time the phone rings becomes so redundant,annoying,especially when they admit to viewing your page.If a ladies rates are outdated then I would suspect she would honor the rates posted,I would,but I keep my page always updated.

I think you are looking at the wrong sites then,any,all of the respected sp's I know all maintain their webpages ,as that is our main source of advertising.

Again the point of building a page is to give clients a quick and easy way to learn about us,services and schedules.I am sure most sp's would agree that hearing "what are your rates" every time the phone rings becomes so redundant,annoying,especially when they admit to viewing your page.If a ladies rates are outdated then I would suspect she would honor the rates posted,I would,but I keep my page always updated.

Cristy -- I agree, but a PM or phone discussion asking for a confirmation of the rate At the time of booking seems prudent for both parties. That way there is no possibility of a misunderstanding.

Most of the ladies take Canadian Tire dollars, right? ;)))))))))

I don't see many ladies changing their rates drastically or often. I think what chisty is referring to is to those that don't even bother to inform themselves. If someone asked me if my rates are still the same; cool. If someone asks me how much then I get irritated because it shows that they didn't care enough to find out about who they are seeing.

• Like 2

who what ... is there different section on the website other than the picture pages??

**lol** j/k of course :D

• Like 2

When I get asked these questions it makes me feel like a tree planted in the forest and I could be any tree.

This shows me the man asking doesn't even care enough about seeing me to read my basic information.

My site is easy to get around not cluttered and very clear.

Its also very irritating when the first question is what is my rate. I am much more than my rate and if that is the most important thing you wish to know about me I am probably not a good match for you.

We all have indivudal personalities, take some time and read about us before you PM 10 ladies looking for the first one that answers or has the lower rate.

• Like 4

I actually find atleast some of the time, thats a shy potential clients way of breaking the ice. :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, sometimes the shy clients may not know what to say when the phone is answered, (especially if it is someone they have never spoken to before.)

Since it is a business call, "How are you today"?, doesn't seem right.

I do agree that it can be annoying to only be asked about your rates when a prospective client is calling, and I sympathise with you.

All clients should be considerate, and treat yourself and others better.

On the other hand, you are in a service business, and you can no more control what a prospective client asks on the phone anymore than you can control gravity.

Thanks for making your feelings known Cristy, hopefully some of us will read this, and if "we make the call to you", act accordingly.

NB

Yes, sometimes the shy clients may not know what to say when the phone is answered, (especially if it is someone they have never spoken to before.)

Since it is a business call, "How are you today"?, doesn't seem right.

I do agree that it can be annoying to only be asked about your rates when a prospective client is calling, and I sympathise with you.

All clients should be considerate, and treat yourself and others better.

On the other hand, you are in a service business, and you can no more control what a prospective client asks on the phone anymore than you can control gravity.

Thanks for making your feelings known Cristy, hopefully some of us will read this, and if "we make the call to you", act accordingly.

NB

Please act accordingly no matter who you call.Sorry, what does being in the service industry have to do with my point?

Additional Comments:

Cristy -- I agree, but a PM or phone discussion asking for a confirmation of the rate At the time of booking seems prudent for both parties. That way there is no possibility of a misunderstanding.

Most of the ladies take Canadian Tire dollars, right? ;)))))))))

Perhaps you missed my point confirming the rate at the time of booking is one thing,another is when you have viewed a web page,call the lady and the first question you ask when we say hello is," what is your rate ",we all find this annoying ,as katherine said we are more than our rates and if the cost is your first and primary concern,then why seach for reputable ladies at all,as most sp's don't want to deal with penny pinchers,low ballers or tire kickers.We want to deal with men that have an interest in our service,appearance,attitude,location,We put alot of time and effort into preparing ourselves for our clients and that includes our advertising,so we would like it respected.Hobbying is really not a practice for the frugal,but perhaps I am wrong!Oh on sundays I except canadian tire money!Just so you know.

To those ladies that have personal websites, I would like to say a thank you. Your websites are important to me to get to 'know' you a little bit, as that is a very important thing for me.

I appreciate the fact that I can look at a website, and I think, or at least hope that I always try to absorb whatever information is posted prior to contacting the lady.

In my experience most websites do seem to be updated regularly and kept current.

• Like 1

"Sorry, what does being in the service industry have to do with my point?"

What I was meaning by this is that persons in the service industry will come into contact with every "tom, dick and harry" that is out there.

Everyone does not have the same reasoning ability and tact.

You have no control over that, so you will always be getting those calls no mattter what.

Usually when I call a gal, I will ask to confirm the rates that are quoted on a webpage, (although it will certainly not be the first thing out of my mouth).

I think any reasonable person would do the same if making a business call to a website owner who lists prices on their website, it is human nature.

• Like 2