• 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 61-65
    • 66+

What is your age bracket?

I have been noticing a lot of new members joining recently and it has peaked my curiosity as to an average age of the hobbiest community on cerb.

I hope that there are significant numbers of voters to get a good trend

Loki

Guest f***2f***

didn't need to hobby when i was a young man...lots of free tail...but i had more time on my hands too....nowadays i have to fit it in my busy schedule and I find it's cheaper to rent than buy...if you know what i mean:mrgreen:

This was a great idea Cumquat. I will be curious to see what the results are and I hope there are lots of votes.

What is your age bracket?

I have been noticing a lot of new members joining recently and it has peaked my curiosity as to an average age of the hobbiest community on cerb.

This was a great idea Cumquat. I will be curious to see what the results are and I hope there are lots of votes.

Just voted...agree that it would be interesting.

didn't need to hobby when i was a young man...lots of free tail...but i had more time on my hands too....nowadays i have to fit it in my busy schedule and I find it's cheaper to rent than buy...if you know what i mean:mrgreen:

I guess i'm still considered young here on cerb, considering results so far, but last monday i finally accomplished my goal with a local 24 year old waitress i've been eyeing for 3 months, but not before our supper cost $165, than after we went for drinks where she works....another $140, now endless phone calls from her, and still trying to explain to my wife why i didn't answer my phone that night and why i only came home at 4 am. So yes i will stick to SP's During weekdays when i am susposedly at work. Now if i can just convince the waitress to become an SP.........

Trying to figure out why a man would anonymously lie about their age.

I was thinking exactly the same thing! This is an interesting poll.

people ask me this all the time....whats the average age of the men you see....its hard sometimes as i don't always ask its usally just a guess....but i'm guessing average age is late 30's to mid 40's.....again just a guess....i think it also depends on the age of the lady as everyone has their preference be it in age, or looks etc....can't wait to see the results...

kisses,

Emma A

Just realized that if all goes as planned I will be fully through the entire age range, first date was 19 and I am going to go well past my 60's I hope!

Nice Poll!

Unfortunately my answer is only accurate for a few more weeks. Comes New year I would have to pick a different age group. Oh well I still feel young and looking forward to celebrating my 25th birthday one more time.

Very interesting poll, however, so far I am surprised at the results that less than 5% of hobbiest are over the age of 60. I am single and was planning to stay single because I enjoy a variety (blondes, brunettes, orientals, african, latinos every week a different taste), but I wonder if I can exercise this option for ever. In a couple of decades I will be over 60 and would I be able to easily find a variety of service providers who will not jump back in the elevator as soon as they see me?

I always thought that especially men over 65 will seek SPs and as I see in the strip bars I would guess that about 20-25% of customers in these bars are in fact over 60 range and I thought it would be the same with hobbiests. I should start re-thinking my option now (being single for ever).

I always thought the especially men over 65 will seek SPs and as I see in the strip bars I would guess that about 20-25% of customers in these bars are in fact over 60 range and I thought it would be the same with hobbiests. I should start re-thinking my option now (being single for ever).

It doesn't mean you're not correct in your assumption, most people over 65 are not really into computers as much as us younger crowd. Does not mean the older ones are not seeing SP's .... and frequently, although, Emmapointed out the average is 30ish to 40... Just cause the older one's aren't here posting/voting, doesn't mean they aren't out there, cause I'm sure they are..... and probably more choosy with their SP's as well...

It doesn't mean you're not correct in your assumption, most people over 65 are not really into computers as much as us younger crowd. Does not mean the older ones are not seeing SP's .... and frequently, although, Emmapointed out the average is 30ish to 40... Just cause the older one's aren't here posting/voting, doesn't mean they aren't out there, cause I'm sure they are..... and probably more choosy with their SP's as well...

Yes you have a very good point that didn't cross my mind. Fully agree. Thanks.

good post cumquat but how many would click on the right age

Why would you lie about your age on an anonymous post on a board with an alias ! ?

oops guess I was late about the anon and age thing just had to hit reply b 4 I read the whole thread LOL

I been away fr a couple days that why the Catchin up on my required reading :)

about the age in Strip Bars The one local SB where a spent a couple of miss guided expensive hr's last night was populated with a much younger clientelle that 60 !! in fact I dont think there was an over 60 there the majority was under 40 and many of them were under 30, a coupl;e guys there looked younger than the dancers :)

Loki318

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now :)

It is getting close to a bell curve!!! Impressive!

Good number of votes so far. Starting to get almost a bell curve.

Guest S***e

I recently turned 60 and I'm not ashamed of it. I enjoy seeing the look on someone's face when I tell them my age as I neither look my age nor do I act my age. My best 60th birthday present came when a certain SP told me I looked half my age and that she was being sincere in her statement. Whether she was being sincere or not is for her to know, but it was most kind of her to say so. She even declined the $50 tip. It was a very nice 60th birthday.

Great thread all. Should make for some interesting statistics once it is over..

We seem to be having a bit of a statistical anomaly with the 41-45 age group...despite the rest of the poll coming out as a pretty even bell curve, we have fewer early 40's voting than the stats would lead us to expect (especially with a sample size over 80 voters). This would seem to indicate that there is some factor that affects the 41-45 age group which results in fewer hobbyists...I wonder what it might be?

Guest f***2f***

Interesting. I can only speculate....for myself those were lean years...kids were young, struggling to pay mortgage, pay for two kids in sports etc...there wasn't a lot of extra cash or time for this luxury....