both ass and tits are great tough to pick between the two, but most important is the personality of the girl they are attached to.

so very right the personality of a woman is key...me personally i am ass kinda girl i love the look of a nice ass in a pair of jeans ;)

I think a lot of times in life you want what you havent got. Or the grass is always greener idea. Having a long term partner that is extremely well endowed up top, ive always found myself to be more of an assman. But I like all shapes, a well contoured supple backside is a work of art. God bless Lululemons and there popularity

also which would you find more errotic, a girl with big nipples or small nipples? an a big tight firm bum or small firm tight bum?

All of the above!!!!

I'm definitely a boob guy, biiig naturals with dark eraser head nipples. But when it comes to asses it's all about the firmness and geometry, and how the ass fits on the body, but it can't be so firm that it doesn't jiggle a little bit when you slap it :D

For me it can still be a number of things that first attracts me. It might be the eyes, the breasts, the face, a sweet ass, but usualy it is how they all fit together with the personality. Each individual is a work of art. A woman is more than an individual feature. One who might not have your perfect ass ot tits, might be TOTALLY attractive after a few brief words together. ANY person is attractive to me as a whole, not as the sum of any part, or group of parts..

• Like 1

In my opinion , confidence is the sexiest trait in a woman. A woman like myself and many other women on Cerb , that are sexy and they know it ;)

They know what amazing shape they are in and own and embrace it. So confidence is the key , in my eyes.

But in regards to this fun post Emily (great idea by the way) I think nice round titts are awesome with a nice firm ass with just enough cushion for me to grab it while I'm in the back ;)

Breasts for sure, natural and not too large is my personal preference.

Peace

MG

I with mgreen 760

Not to big and natural

Must be firm and perky

For me, a gorgeous pair of natural breasts with nipples that love to be sucked have always appealed to me over a nice butt. Each of them feel great to hold in your hands but when carressing a woman's breasts usually illicits a stronger sexual reaction, I'll stick with my original craving. Plus I love large breasts too, so when I can feel both nipples in my mouth, how could I not love them? I just wished that the real cup size was what was listed, not a cup or two more than they're actual size, which can be a let down. :(

its an amazing thing that it is still a topic because everyone has their own opinions and i love reading what other people have to say and try to figure their brains out...even if it is on a sexual level ;)

LOVE this post :)

& I love both , its like choosing between ice cream & chocolate ... Not something someone will EVER wanna do

& I love both , its like choosing between ice cream & chocolate ... Not something someone will EVER wanna do

There are definitely times they should go together!

jillian-grace-playboy.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-xnZF8d2XAoz8fay72htDImeOMB6bLxKKR6s1eH5aF7xftaKLiQ

I would agree with owenunder. The personality and the way they are carried is the determining factor. Otherwise they are both appealing...

what if she coming as she going at it? then what would you rather reverse cow girl or cow girl

Visually reverse cow girl does it for me..

I may have commented awhile ago....but I have tradionally been an ass man :) I love a nice bum in a nice fittin pair of blue jeans !

And if wearing shorts etc.... I am very much a lover of legs !!! mmm hmmm

Besides if there were no legs all of the bums and boobs would be sitting on the ground ;) heh heh

Love both but butts gets the edge for me. Legs, eyes, lips, tummies, shoulders, arms, ankles, feet, necks, smiles, wrists, toes, ears, hips are all delicious as well. The whole package is what wins with attitude and personality trumping all for me.

I think I've also already posted on this, but one further word to firm up the support for the boobie camp:

MOTORBOAT! hahaha!

I love doing this and have yet to witness a situation where we didn't both laugh, often almost hysterically. Too much fun! :)

Guest qwert123

Erm.. How about some chocolate ice-cream then? Hehe.. :D

I think why should you have to make a choice. Have em both. Why can't you be a little greedy and want it all? What's wrong with wanting your cake and eating it too? Absolutely nothing is wrong with wanting everthing, as long as its all on he menu right?

If you can't have both on one, take two, find a nice bum choice on one and breast choice another. In today's world, life is about the many choices we can have or pick from, we don't have to settle for the first and only thing... enjoy life, and enjoy the hobbying even more. Afterall, we get to enjoy having our breasts and bums all the time, so why shouldn't we share them with you all! ;)