Guest t**i***n

Boobs are great in all shapes and sizes, lots of fun to play with and can keep a man entertained a long time. Add a nice hard nipple and the foreplay factor increases 2 fold. However, the perfect bum for me is like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, really hard to find, but always worth looking for.

couldn't agree more

Hmmm... I'm gonna say something, and you guys might disagree but... I have found that when it comes to a woman's figure and what catches my eyes first, it isn't neccessarily the figure as much as how she uses her body to attract your attention.

honestly it is hard to decide because both of them are equally good because you can squeeze them both...but also have to caress them at the same time!!! If not you may not get the outcome that you would like!! It is equal for me i love titts but i love a nice tight firm bum at the same time :)

Additional Comments:

honestly it is hard to decide because both of them are equally good because you can squeeze them both...but also have to caress them at the same time!!! If not you may not get the outcome that you would like!! It is equal for me i love titts but i love a nice tight firm bum at the same time :)

I am more of a vagina man.

I so love a beautifully sculptured vagina with long labia. Yum Yum. :-)

Still looking for them, if you are a provider and have or know a provider that has, please PM me.

With Thanks

I would go with tits on a one nighter or short term fling, but an ass in the long run.

There is something to be said for having lustful sex with a woman who has great tits, preferably large in this case....

But if it is something ongoing for a long time, having a woman reverse cowgirl on you with a great ass... I will never get tired of that!!!

But I love them both :)

so what feels better then??? the round uninterrupted soft touch of a woman's bum or the soft touch of a perky set of titts with the interrupted feel of a nipple??

Fine.....fine fine. For a lass to have a nicely shaped bum is fantastic. I enjoy gripping my hands around her butt cheeks and squeeze when she is on top of me and slapping them around.

But I just love BOOBIES!! Ha ha ha ha, as I mentioned on my first post for this thread. ANYTHING that comes to my mind, I will do to breasts.

If I EVER meet a lass that has a great Breasts to Arse ratio, I wanna know. That gives me the jitters just thinking about it.

BD

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I guess it would be the ass over the long term. But I am still the President and number one fan of the T.A.L. Club!

I love them both for sure, I think the bum is often a neglected area but personally I feel its a very erogonous area ...both women and men. Emily you are blessed with both for sure and I can't wait to meet you to enjoy both sets and give them the attention they deserve :)-

• Like 1

This is one of those questions like "is there such a thing as perpetual motion?" There is no definitive answer that addresses all the possibilities.

My dichotomy lies between choosing small breasts or a delicate glutius maximus - lovely ladies like Penelope only exasperate this timeless fantasy conundrum....

Guest bngfrank11

Absolutely tits.... I love tits!!

I like asses too, but tits are what I look at and dream about!!

I like both on a woman and believe me, we women look at other women.

Nicki you are so right. I just went and peeked at your albums and I must say we both have an amazing ass to titty ratio. :icon_wink:

• Like 2

Interesting thread. I have always thought of myself as a boob man but reflecting on some of the comments here I have come to the not so startling conclusion that I am a fan of both tits and asses but with a caveat....asses when the lady is clothed but definately titties when the lady is naked. There's just something about a bare chested woman that gets the juices flowing so I guess I really am a boob man after all.

I am amused when people talk about ass to titty ratios - but all in fun, I guess - no judgement here. I've always been more of a boob admirer, but I can definitely enjoy both. Having said that, it's really the face and how she carries herself walking past that really 'seals the deal'. A wink or smile and I'm done for. :)

I am amused when people talk about ass to titty ratios - but all in fun, I guess - no judgement here. I've always been more of a boob admirer, but I can definitely enjoy both. Having said that, it's really the face and how she carries herself walking past that really 'seals the deal'. A wink or smile and I'm done for. :)

it is a lot of fun...and someones got to do it hahahaha ;)

Fun thread, Emily. At first I was surprised it was a woman asking. Then I noticed you added a "Why?" to the question and could not help but think that a man would not do that. Which in and of itself says something. We have our preferences and there is no real answer for them. Women are awesome. It confuses and delights us.

Both are great, but I will answer the survey by declaring I am an ass man. Now having said that, I can also safely say I am totally and utterly obsessed with breasts, its just that that obsession is much less powerful than my female ass obsession. As with everything all of us have been saying though this is generalisation.

There are some women who have nicer breasts than they do asses. Some women just have a figure that complements their breasts specifically. Guys may not articulate it but we are attracted to the feminine curves that generally shape the body. "Incidental curves" I sometimes called them. Below I am going to describe two examples.

You should know about me, yes, I am an ass man, and I, unlike most men I prefer tall women, brunettes and small breasts. There is a very good female friend of mine I will call K. (She has an unusual name so I am not going to use it here for discretionary reasons. Sorry if that is too paranoid.) K is short, very blonde, has a kind of flattish ass, and very large breasts. I totally want to do her. :-) She is gorgeous and her breasts are amazing. K just has curves like her hips and waist and has a shoulder width and other aspects of her overall build that make big boobs look good on her. Very good. So I am an as man who likes small breasts, but K is beautiful in the face, and has amazing blue eyes and a body that shouts "Big boobs need here" and that shout is answered very well. K does not have too much of an ass but I want to have sex with her and I fantasise about burying my head in her tits.

One of my other friends, Catherine is a hottie with a very nice ass. She also has _huge_ and gorgeous breasts. Great figure in every other way, too. If Catherine had say A cup boobs I would describe her as being hot blonde with a great ass. She does have a great ass and I am into that. For some reason though, just her breasts are gorgeous and in my case not because of their size, they have fantastic qualities otherwise. My short description of her appearance is hot blonde with awesome, huge tits. Even though I am an ass man and she has it going on there too. Well I do not know why, but I think her breasts are her best feature and when I fantasise about Catherine it mostly centers around those amazing, amazing tits.

Emily, both are great to touch, but I find myself when doing the act focusing on the breasts. Responsiveness is part of the reason why. Grizzly Slushie's post was funny and true. :-) I think I am also more conscious of the fact that a woman is more stimulated by breast touching. Over-thinking what my sex partner may be thinking makes me more breast focused. Perhaps, let us say very likely, I am wrong, but I assume women think of their ass as something they sit on, and their breasts in many ways, including a source of fun.

Eastcoastgent: Ha! You made me laugh. Good one.

eleazar: The question Emily posed was very specific, so all that guys are addressing it, but I have no doubt that all of us are with you on what you said, just to different degrees. Lots of other things make up superficial attraction and lots of other things make up deep attraction. We just had the obvious things first to discuss. However, I would be surprised if anyone did not metaphorical nod while reading your post. I can think of an example for this as well from the many female friends I lust over.

One friend is very shot and thin. Thin to the degree that it hurts her figure. Small breasts, ass is pretty but would be prettier if filled out more, etc. She is good looking for sure, but mostly due to an overall feminine body and pretty face. No in your face womanly attributes. However she garners the most attention from guys in a group often. She exudes energy in her movements and speech. Always described her as hyper. This goes over well, and there is some extra thing I can put my finger on. For some reason when watching her you know, you just know, that the energy in her would come out in sex. Maybe it doesn't, sadly I do not know, but that is what a guys subconscious is thinking watching her. Heard the expression "Spring in his step."? My friend just has "I am very doable" bounce to her step.

Emily: Perhaps scientific study is needed to answer your question. I volunteer to be your lab assistant.

• Like 1

both ass and tits are great tough to pick between the two, but most important is the personality of the girl they are attached to.

• Like 2