There is always a debate on what is better on a women, her ass or her titts!! What would you prefer and why???!!!

Sure they are very two different parts of a woman's body but aren't they the same in the end or is there actually a significant difference in a mans mind??

• Like 1

Well Emily I would have to say I am an ass man :) Why I can't particularily explain...all I know is a nice curvy ass in a pair of nice fitting blue jeans will direct major blood flow straight to my pecker.

and on a side note ... unless you have eyes on the back of your head it is much much easier to check out a lady's ass than her boobs and not look like a total perv in her eyes ;) hahaha

Here's my answer, the perfect woman (other than my cerb friends of course :)), Russian dancer Anna K.

tumblr_luap2i7VES1qd33kzo1_500.jpg

Ultimate bum, but also great tits, abs, thighs....

But it's the bum that caught my attention first.

• Like 1

For me it has to be a complete package. Beautiful women come on all shapes and sizes, and it's all about how all the sweet details blend together into a breathtaking whole.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm definitely more of a boobs guy, but looking at all the lovely bums on parade in tight stretchy yoga pants these days it's quite easy to see the appeal. And as Lee mentioned, it's far easier to sneak a peek at an ass than a nice set of breasts.

Being above 6 feet since I was 8, and hitting puberty around the same time, it has always been the Breasts for me. I enjoy looking down BD. I cannot see a Ladies ass unless I am sitting down at a coffee shop or in my car. Even THEN I am more focus on their breasts, I always like to imagine what their breasts look like. Is one bigger than the other, what type of nipples she has, how hard they get when she is aroused, her aureola.....I love squeezing, caressing, gnawing, kissing, slapping, motor boating, climaxing on and just eyeing them.

Arse's are alright, but they are more work. Breasts.....they are just there, so it is much easier to be amazed. Ladies have to work at their bums, and that takes too long for a guy ha ha. The different rotations that a bum can do on a lady are very nice to look at.

Breasts over Arse's is for me.

Guest p**h*x

I love both and can't pick one over the other. Both are glorious!!

I'm an ass man all the way, not to say that I don't like boobies cause I do. I like the bubble butt and love to kiss it, caress it, worship it. Enough said.

Why choose ... It's all perfection, and clearly god or evolution's (no need to definitive about these things) absolutely finest work!!

Why choose ... It's all perfection, and clearly god or evolution's (no need to definitive about these things) absolutely finest work!!

I agree but I'm sure you must have a preference, am I right?

• Like 1

It's all a matter of perspective:

Standing facing the lady: tits

Standing behind: ass

Looking at her profile: both equally

Porthos

• Like 1

I Love both and as you all say it is simpler to get away with checking out a great bottom.

but there is something about a little or hell a lot of cleavage that just takes my eye the key is getting away with the peek.

and for me doesn't matter what size they are a nice pair of boobs is a nice pair of boobs.

and I am a motorboating son of a bitch.

I once made a spectacular catch in the late innings of a ball game. Another time I witnessed the Northern Lights over a mountain while camping. Which was better? That question I cannot answer because I cannot think of one in context of another. They are absolutes.

Ass or tits? Bums or Breasts? Sparking eyes or a sweet smile? A laugh together or a tender moment? All absolutes!! All to be enjoyed and impossible to compare.

• Like 4

Hmmm... I'm gonna say something, and you guys might disagree but... I have found that when it comes to a woman's figure and what catches my eyes first, it isn't neccessarily the figure as much as how she uses her body to attract your attention. I.E. I have seen girls with a fantastic body: round bottom, firm breasts, and a tight tummy; but then you see her walk or attempt to be sexy, or alluring, and it just kinda falls short of a "Buzzinga" moment. Now on the other side of the coin, I have seen a woman who is very curvy, or maybe not curvy at all... maybe she has a flat sorta bum, and small breasts... but when she moves, or looks at you, and talks to you... or the way she eyes you as she turns away only to allow you to feast on her from behind... to see what you can't have... to tell you with her body that, "you are gonna have to try harder than that boy..." but all the while, giving that hint of, "there may just be a chance she will... " turn around one more time and look at you? Yeah... thats the kinda bum and breasts I like...

You can buy the best giutar on the planet... but unless you can play it right... its still gonna sound like crap. You can have the best actors in a movie... but unless the script is well written... It aint gettin an Oscar...

And, the same go's with guys too. You can have a shower, or a grower (I just found out what these mean the other day lol.) But unless the guy is a "know-er" then the end result will be a "NO-er"

So, in finishing... Its better to have an average body and know how to use it, then to have a great body and be clueless.

"And that's all I have to say about that..." - Forest Gump

• Like 2