Tiffany 22 yo visiting moncton???

I have no proof and this is just an educated guess that I came to after doing some sleuthing but I think she may have once been employed by ALLD in Ottawa. Judging by the current ad I would venture that she is still employed by an agency.

If you search her photo through google images (no results in tineye) they link to what looks like an agency in Calgary called Sugarland. Either it's the same lady or the photos are stolen? There are two well reviewed asian sp's advertising current tours in NB on this site...

Google search of the phone number brings up no results other than the NB and NS BP ads.

Not saying it isn't legit, but with so little information to go on I'd say the burden of proof (of legitimacy) is on the provider in this case.

Of course, you're welcome to TOFTT and report back ;).

Not saying it isn't legit, but with so little information to go on I'd say the burden of proof (of legitimacy) is on the provider in this case.

I would tend to disagree as there is absolutely no evidence to show that she has done anything wrong or underhanded. All that we know is she is an SP with little background available to the community. I see no reason why she has to prove anything...at least at this juncture.

I have no proof and this is just an educated guess that I came to after doing some sleuthing but I think she may have once been employed by ALLD in Ottawa. Judging by the current ad I would venture that she is still employed by an agency.

In support of my previous statement/theory here is a link I found right here on Cerb from about a year ago. I submit that the resemblance is too close to discount.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49369

Sugarland? This is not your typical Asian setup (mechanical going through the motions). Formerly ApplePieClub in Vancouver and currently Sugarland is Calgary are Korean micros offering ladies who are real GFE ladies. Accompanied shower, BBBJ, DATY, LFK, and accompanied shower afterwords. ***RATES REMOVED BY MOD - PLEASE DO NOT POST LADIES RATES****

Of course this could be completely different because these are traveling ladies in the Maritimes.