"Girls Gone Wildrose?" - The wheels on the bus...

Well, I'll tell ya. I am NOT from Alberta. I am NOT familiar with Danielle Smith. What I AM one is of those voters terribly frustrated by the rote, mechanical, uninspiring, politically correct, crafted responses by politicians in general. Politicians that are not scared to let their personality show through and who cannot laugh at themselves are a rare breed indeed.

So, I HOPE that this was an intentional decision by someone who is willing to show that she has a sense of humour and recognizes that people in general are tired of those who speak nothing but a party line as if they were uninformed and unintelligent robots.

I like it!

• Like 2

So, I HOPE that this was an intentional decision by someone who is willing to show that she has a sense of humour and recognizes that people in general are tired of those who speak nothing but a party line as if they were uninformed and unintelligent robots.

I like it!

I sincerely think that this was a mistake, can't imagine any female politician would purposely do something like this.

Like Sami, I miss Albert too.

I sincerely think that this was a mistake, can't imagine any female politician would purposely do something like this...

I going to go with "calculated mistake" (and my marketing department agrees) although one of them concedes it could have been a "lucky mistake".

The stonchy politician Danielle Smith and political party persona aside, a shame the domain name wildrose.ca is now taken, would have made a great brand for an SP - "see wild rose for a wild ride" :) Still could for an SP with a similar appearance (e.g. wildrose.com which is semi available BTW, it's for sale) who would be daring enough to capitalize on this.

I read somewhere that a party official said that they were going to have the bus redone so voters could focus on issues rather than Danielle's huge rubber breasts. Now I think those would definitely be manmades that would be too hard!!

Anyone else find themselves humming "the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round ...... "?

I have no idea whether or not it was deliberate, but I totally think she should keep it as is. Mucho publicity, and that can't be a bad thing... and it'd be very hard for any opponent to make anything of without appearing utterly frivolous.

• Like 3