• 1 Hour 30m
    • 2 Hours
    • 3 Hours
    • 4 Hours
    • 6 Hours
    • 8 Hours
    • Overnight

Guest i***k***

I was curious to know what the preferred duration of your date tends to be. I personally prefer 2 hours but have recently been leaning towards 3. What do you like and why?

I think it all depends on whether you know the person or not. A first visit i think should always be at least 2 hrs....that way you get to know the person some b4 anything else..

after that the time can be endless...from the one hour quickie because you just need to see that person but don't have much time...to the all night because you can't get enough....all can awesome if you are comfortable and have the chemistry and passion needed....

kisses,

Emma A

My first visit with the beautiful woman is always 2hrs as I like to take my time in the beginning to get know the lady and so we both can feel ease with each other. If we both feel the session went well and we both agree, I love to try once a dinner date and maybe an overnight sessions. Otherwise, repeat visits will be either 1hr, 2hrs or 3hrs whatever we decide.

In most circumstances it is a 1 hour visit,but have done the 2 hour visits as well. The shorter visits are due to employment, unfortunately have to go back to office..(but sometimes a hour visit turns into a 2 hour visit if I'm able too).:lol:

Some of the local SP's are also excellent with the no-rush attitude where you stay a over your hour visit with no charge, so 95% of my time is booked for an hour visit.:mrgreen:

I'm a fan of the 2-hour session (or at least 90 minutes), mainly so that the session can just be a relaxed fun time, without any real time pressures.

There's also a biological factor at work, though...I tend to be a little too quick for the first SOG and then a little too long for the second. So that tends to motivate me to lengthen the session, rather than try to rush round 2. :-)

Depending on different factors it varies - one's own window of opportunity, availability of the lady, one's mood (quickie or something longer lasting) or - perhaps it is something totally spontaneous and you just go with the flow. (For instance, you meet up for a session and then extend the evening because, well you just can't keep your hands to yourself or you mutually decide to head to a club or something).

I will say that in passing - if the evening is extended, one should always inquire with the lady if this is on/off the clock. If it is off the clock and you accept, then by all means gift her something, being the kind person that you are. Of course if it is on the clock and you accept - then decency suggests you pay the appropriate donation. Not meaning to alter the theme of the thread but the point of donation has to be made especially regarding spontaneous outings.

I personally prefer two hours with my date. This gives us some time to have a drink, chat and get to know them a bit better. If it is someone I've seen before, it will give us some time to catch up on how each other has been doing. I like to treat it more like a real date, as I enjoy talking with the ladies I know, rather than just hopping into bed.

I normally do 1 but starting to see the benefit of 2. Toyed with the idea of overnight but the cost (time & financial) makes it only a fantasy.

I'm curious though what do the ladies prefer ? I'm guessing with dead time before and after a meeting (to shower/eat etc) the longer the better ?

I voted 2 hrs as that is what I do within my budget most of the time

If $$$$$ were not an issue I would do only 8 hr or over night visits as 90% of my hobbying to date is on business trips.

Hope this makes scene I been intot the home made wine tonight

Loki318

Guest i***k***
Hope this makes scene I been intot the home made wine tonight

Loki318

LOL! That's hilarious!

I would have to say a minimum of 2 hours, because after the first hour I need to recover from lock-jaw... then we can go on from there.

rub

I'm curious though what do the ladies prefer ? I'm guessing with dead time before and after a meeting (to shower/eat etc) the longer the better ?

My ideal situation is a first meeting to be about 2-3hours. I really enjoy sharing some wine and getting to know someone. I also don't like to feel rushed, I enjoy the feeling of a real date where if we'd like we can sit and talk or we can speed things up, then slow it down and tease a bit, then change pace, so it goes back and forth a bit. In one hour you don't have those options and it takes some of the fun out of it. I realize that due to financial considerations many may opt for one hour appointments and that's understandable, one should not stress oneself financially for this hobby.

With consecutive meetings I actually prefer them to be longer still, often then the cost per hour goes down dramatically as most girls and agencies offer package dates. It's about the freedom to move at a comfortable and natural pace, we can do what we'd like, when we'd like and how we'd like. I enjoy not having to watch the time and worrying about getting everything done. I've always found taking a nice leisurely approach to our date is fun and allows us to really enjoy all that we have to offer each other.

Not every girl I know likes the longer appointments; there is a girl I know at another agency whom prefers the half hour and one hour ones. She's a great girl and is very popular however she doesn't like to sit and chat and finds that kind of interaction awkward. So the idea of spending 3 hours with one client is stressful to her. Even if you are Superman, you are going to have a bit of 'downtime' and she's going to frown on that. For her it's all about the shorter appointments, fortunately there is no shortage of men that like a lady like that, and vice versa.

Once you get comfortable with an SP and they are comfortable with you it is possible to include lunch or diner with the date, and then have a nice two hour session, but the hole event is probably 4-6 hours, many ladies will do a package deal for this and it does not always require a remortgage to make it happen. I find 2 hours plenty long enough to be hold up in one room, but if it is a package thing with lunch/dinner or other activities out of the constrains of a bedroom or hotel room than go for it, it is hard to find the special few that will do this without charging a huge amount, I guess it helps if you are good company.

Many times if I TOFTT I choose half an hour, and might bump it to an hour if available. I do like to treat myself a few time a month to extended visits. I think with volume you need to reduce the time or else you go broke, I can't afford $500+ every visit! And I would rather see 4 ladies for an hour in one week than 2 ladies for 2 hours.

Agreed dummpy - the dinner and a show option is really only practical when you and your date are comfortable with each other, not the typical first date.

my budget allows me for 1 hour at the moment. but i can say that the 2 independent ladies I have met off here have gone over their 1 hour limit time with me and were a non-rushed service.:grin:

I love overnights, I did an over night recently, ( WINK ) lets just say the night lasted a very long long time... Kisses

Have to go with 2 hour visits if time permits. I prefer the non-rush experience.

I have good friend who's been in the business for several years. For her, half an hour with a boring, stupid or crude guy is too long; two hours with somebody smart, interesting and polite is too short. My view of dates is pretty much the same as hers.

Not every girl I know likes the longer appointments; there is a girl I know at another agency whom prefers the half hour and one hour ones. She's a great girl and is very popular however she doesn't like to sit and chat and finds that kind of interaction awkward. So the idea of spending 3 hours with one client is stressful to her.

I enjoy a two hour date as it gives us lots of time to take care of each other. I like to slowly undress the lady, kissing everywhere throughout the process. I like to tease, kiss and carress, and then go for a long daty. Then afterwards spend the remainder of the time exploring each other. I have recently met one new lady, and I wish I could spend all day just kissing her let alone doing what's natural.

:smile::smile:

• Like 1

I've actually come to appreciate the half hour session -- especially with regulars I see more than once a month. It's a nice, familiar relationship. There's nothing we can't accomplish in half an hour -- and done right, time can stand still in half an hour.

Hour and 2-hour sessions are nice too -- especially with someone I'm not able to get together with as frequently.

But the half hour session with someone I know well and who knows me well and sees me a little more often is turning out to be my hands-down favourite session.

I think Ottawa is famous for its sexy nooners!