Do you believe that CERB increased the number of clients and SP's in ottawa?

Do you as a client find there are more or less SP's available in ottawa?

If your an SP do you find there are more or less Clients now then in years past?

Do you think sites like cerb have contributed to this change if any? (how and why do you think?)

I was going to make this an poll but it was far to complex for one poll.

I think CERB makes it a bit easier, as you get a chance to talk first to the ladies and get an oppertunity to build a bit of rapport with them first. As to whether there are more or not, I have only been involved with the Ottawa scene for a few months, so I can't judge either way.

If your an SP do you find there are more or less Clients now then in years past?

Do you think sites like cerb have contributed to this change if any? (how and why do you think?)

i probably would not have gone to Ottawa if it wasn't for cerb. I was asked different times to come there but because of the bad rap it had for no shows i wouldn't go. Now i'm very happy to have found Cerb and the wonderful people on it. I have made a lot of new friends here...not just clients but friends.

kisses and thanks Cerb,

Emma A

Compared to which city though ? I definitely find more options in Montreal.

IMHO I think it does in a positive manner. cerb acts as a rallying point for clients and SPs. I suspect cerb is pass or close to the critical mass making this hobby self perpetuating.

I feel that Cerb is an excellent forum for getting to know people and contributes greatly. I'm so glad I found it.

From a Hobbiest perspective, it's pretty much "a one stop shopping experience" :) where you can seek, and find what you want.

It's nice to read and get a perspective on others by what they write and what they like.

The reviews are also a great source of information, and it's so nice to read the ones that are obviously written by the smitten.

Cheers

It provides pics and so u get what u see in most cases and I would have never met the Amazing Kimberly - Shea or the wonderful EmmaAlexandra.

CERB gets an 11 out of 10 for me

Compared to say 4 or 5 years ago, there are more local SPs that advertise and operate out of Ottawa. So using the same logic, yes - more 'quality' providers available.

On a side note, there are more visiting providers in Ottawa, compared to 4 or 5 years ago.

So more providers = more selection. (even with Ottawa's no show record)

I think part of the reason for more touring ladies is due to different factors:

• the Ottawa scene is unique in terms of the price structure
  • the client base in Ottawa is unique
  • CERB is definitely one of the reasons for more touring providers - the Ottawa CERB section is likely the most accessed section of CERB, due in large part to the contributions of clients and providers."Sharing is the new selfish".
  • CERB tends to attract a unique membership with its "No negative comments, reviews or fighting" policy which I believe forces the members to communicate effectively as opposed to fighting/bickering in the threads.

With all this good comes the bad - there is definitely an increase in the B&S and wanna bee providers - looks for them on CL mostly, although sometimes they try here too. It is almost a full time job for Cowboy to 'out' all the fakes.

I think it is just easier for clients and providers to meet and there are less rip offs. I think the ladies have always been there and the johns have always been there. I seem to remember a quote "the worlds oldest profession"

Question 1- There is more SP's available in Ottawa, then 2 years ago when I started here on CERB. I first lurked for 6 months then joined only because the announcement/contacts were much better then the other resources..ie..Sun paper ..CL. because I got burnt through those ad's.

Question 3- Yes CERB has attributed to my personal change,

HOW?- I certainly have met alot of great ladies through here, and continue to share communication through pm or personal emails. It is always nice to have other discussions with these fine ladies, other then sex, but the flirting aspect is truly alot of fun.:wink: Plus the fact there is some very good topics in threads to read or for us to participate in. The recommendation section is an excellent tool as well.

WHY?- The CERB system is truly user friendly, we have the shout box for easy contact "who is now available" or simply say hello. Personal profiles, pictures in the photo album gives you a very good indication who you are chatting with or seeing:wink:. CERB announcement section of who is coming to Ottawa, through touring ladies, or local SP's availability.

So CERB IS THE PLACE TO BE.;-)

yes CERB.CA is one of the best way to advertise in ottawa.

I can talk for fact , cause we advertise here and get over 70% of our business from here ottawa forum.

have a great day

john OGFE

Guest i***k***
yes CERB.CA is one of the best way to advertise in ottawa.

I can talk for fact , cause we advertise here and get over 70% of our business from here ottawa forum.

have a great day

john OGFE

This is great news and a testament to the overall quality of this forum! Plus it means we get to see lots of new hot chicks! :)

Pete has summed things up perfectly.

Question 1- There is more SP's available in Ottawa, then 2 years ago when I started here on CERB. I first lurked for 6 months then joined only because the announcement/contacts were much better then the other resources..ie..Sun paper ..CL. because I got burnt through those ad's.

Question 3- Yes CERB has attributed to my personal change,

HOW?- I certainly have met alot of great ladies through here, and continue to share communication through pm or personal emails. It is always nice to have other discussions with these fine ladies, other then sex, but the flirting aspect is truly alot of fun.:wink: Plus the fact there is some very good topics in threads to read or for us to participate in. The recommendation section is an excellent tool as well.

WHY?- The CERB system is truly user friendly, we have the shout box for easy contact "who is now available" or simply say hello. Personal profiles, pictures in the photo album gives you a very good indication who you are chatting with or seeing:wink:. CERB announcement section of who is coming to Ottawa, through touring ladies, or local SP's availability.

So CERB IS THE PLACE TO BE.;-)

I can't really comment on the whether or not there has been a change in the number of SP's, but I can say that my experiences with SP's prior to coming to Cerb were sufficiently negative that I would not be hobbying anymore were it not for the positive referrals found here.

CERB is a really great community that fosters rapport between client and SP.

Once I found CERB, I officially stopped using ********** to get clients.

Plus, I'm addicted to chat.

CERB is a really great community that fosters rapport between client and SP.

Once I found CERB, I officially stopped using ********** to get clients.

Plus, I'm addicted to chat.

Ya the chat is kind of like MSN for dummies, no need to download fancy applications or add or manage friends they just pop in and out.

Ya the chat is kind of like MSN for dummies, no need to download fancy applications or add or manage friends they just pop in and out.

Well that would explain why there are so many laffals then. Hahaha.

this site has been fantastic.....i lurked for years before signing up......i hope that cerb develops a more traditional classfieds or if the girls even had their rates and hometown with incall outcall info under their profiles would be great.

I will answer in 3 days ... hope that cerb will be helpfull for my Ottawa Tour. :grin:

For Montreal ... I used to find cerb good for business ... hope that will be the same for Ottawa !