Preferred customers

Guest ***t***iv***

(also guys...don't need to remove your wedding band, we do see the different skin color:P)

I don't think they take their rings off for our benefit. it's either for their own comfort or respect for their wives, or maybe just to try to protect/remove the sanctity of the clients marriage from the encounter

what I prefer client wise is the same as most. gentlemen who are clean, personable and bring a positive attitude to the mix. It's hard to work with a client who doesn't communicate. I love the good conversation almost as much as I love the sex part.

I never take my ring off ... And I've never had anyone comment on it!!

I'd find it quite unprofessional if someone did!

Porthos

• Like 2

"I don't think they take their rings off for our benefit."

I stopped wearing my wedding band years ago. The wedding band seemed to encourage single girls at the office to flirt with me.

My wife doesn't wear her wedding band either.

[/url]nntsci: Interesting idea. Thanks for starting the discussion and extra thanks for the ladies for answering it and providing us with data and perspective.

Two of the comments made me wonder though. How often do women SPs get women clients by themselves? I would think this to be very, as in I-discovered-a-new-comet, rare. Is this correct? Regardless for women SPs who do same sex encounters, I would be very interested in knowing from you if women clients share any traits that reflect society's attitudes and assumptions. For example, are they more shy than men because society makes them think this is something only men do, or are they more guarded because society's prejudices against same sex couples? (These are just examples.)

For that matter do you have any favourite women clients? Considering that they would be in such a small minority of the customers I would be surprised if you did, just due to sheer numbers, but interested to know.

Apologies if this contributes to topic drift.

[/url]nntsci: ... Two of the comments made me wonder though. How often do women SPs get women clients by themselves? I would think this to be very, as in I-discovered-a-new-comet, rare. Is this correct? Regardless for women SPs who do same sex encounters, I would be very interested in knowing from you if women clients share any traits that reflect society's attitudes and assumptions. For example, are they more shy than men because society makes them think this is something only men do, or are they more guarded because society's prejudices against same sex couples? (These are just examples.)

For that matter do you have any favourite women clients? Considering that they would be in such a small minority of the customers I would be surprised if you did, just due to sheer numbers, but interested to know.

Apologies if this contributes to topic drift.

I have had female Clients. Usually they are single, tired of the "bar scene", or they just don't have the resources to meet other like-minded women. A lot of them are career oriented as well and just don't have time.

I have not come across anyone yet who buys into society's attitudes and assumptions regarding same sex couples. Most Bi and Lesbian women are quite comfortable in their sexuality.

I have had a Gent book me first, to see if I would be compatible with his wife while he watched. (She was aware as we had met for drinks a week beforehand).

And then there are the bi curious. They tend to be the nervous ones and I always start our session in the livingroom chatting until they are ready to proceed to my bed. Essentially they are virgins and I treat them with kid gloves and proceed in a "may I?" fashion until they are totally comfortable.

• Like 1

Chanel, thanks for replying that was interesting to know. Sounds like you are very thoughtful in your work.

This has been an interesting read...but at the end of the day, for me, I'm not worrying about falling into a lady's ideal profile for a good client.

But I will always try to be the best client I can be, respectful, clean, and most of all, a gentleman. Fortunately for me, no play acting is needed, when I have an encounter, all I have to be is myself.

A morning rambling

RG

I share this point of view of RG.

I would add that in every of my encounters, really what I want is to meet a real person to whom I will have a relationship, within the range of relationships this hobby can bring.

The business part is secondary in my point of view, and the success of my encounters does not rely on my level of performance (!), but rather on the quality of the connection with the person I meet.

• Like 3

I share this point of view of RG.

I would add that in every of my encounters, really what I want is to meet a real person to whom I will have a relationship, within the range of relationships this hobby can bring.

The business part is secondary in my point of view, and the success of my encounters does not rely on my level of performance (!), but rather on the quality of the connection with the person I meet.

You and I are on the same page. It is the ladies that I make that special connection with, a relationship (within the confines of this lifestyle) if you will, and that is something that goes far beyond looks and services, that make encounters worthwhile. I can say, save for a couple bad encounters, all the ladies I have met have enriched my life, and it was most of all, the interpersonal connection that was made.

Hope that makes sense and comes out right

RG