Show your Sens Spirit

I've noticed the Sens spirt fading around town lately, with tonight's game and Wednesday's we need to rally support and get behind our Sens to ensure we take this series!

As you can see from my Avatar I'm wearing my jersey, what are you doing to show your Sens Spirit ?

See you on the Sens mile after the game :)

Go Sens Go!!

Go Sens Go! Hope Alfie is back in line-up tonight. I'll be catching the game on the tube as well tonight. And I'm suddenly reminded of my days at university walking in down town Ottawa with my sens jersey on and getting drive by cat calls by leafs fans. Good Times :)

Alright ... As someone who started cheering for the Leafs in grade 5 in 1963 and remembers when they won championships, I am, or at least feel, obligated to hate the Ottawa Senators ... But, under the influence of a certain Ottawa lady who is a big fan, I have set aside my petty differences and am cheering for the Sens ... Even to the point of arguing with a fellow Leafs fan during last night's game ... And, I'll be travelling to Ottawa a day early for this week's business trip so that I can attend the game tomorrow night - and I'll be wearing a Sens jersey lol

GO SENS GO !!!