Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

Guest blo*****s

Noticed that she has a "real" photo now running on that other site.

(the one which is similar to the site which removed their erotic section).

Edited by blo*****s

Hi

I called her today, she was very nice at the beginning

but when I mentioned I saw her ad and I'd like

to have an appointment, she sad I have the wrong number.

How could I obtain an appointment?

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi

I called her today, she was very nice at the beginning

but when I mentioned I saw her ad and I'd like

to have an appointment, she sad I have the wrong number.

How could I obtain an appointment?

Posted via Mobile Device

Just call her again, and don't mention the ad. :) She tends to be a bit paranoid, until she gets to know you.

just talked to Erica and she is currently not seeing any new customers. and she said to say she loves you all.

I've known Erica for many years and the reason she sometimes stops seeing new customers is this ....

NEWBIES ARE BEING DICKHEADS AGAIN!!!

One thing we must remind ourselves is that Erica is not a member here and therefore she isn't in a position to clarify her rules or regulations. Newbies through laziness fail to sufficiently research on this website which results in unwanted demands upon the service of a provider.

Some people say Erica is paranoid ... I counter that statement as Erica is ultra cautious as she should be. She has established a strong clientele on here because she provides a unique service amongst MA's. She doesn't want nor need any dickheads!

MrGreek :)

Well that's too bad for honest new guys trying to get her service.

I called again asking for a haircut appointment (like this she could know me and

see I'm very nice) but she said no new customers.

I'm ok with that, I will wait until she decides to take new customers.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well that's too bad for honest new guys trying to get her service.

I called again asking for a haircut appointment (like this she could know me and

see I'm very nice) but she said no new customers.

I'm ok with that, I will wait until she decides to take new customers.

Posted via Mobile Device

I just re-read my post and I thought I'd clarify what I said because it may appear that I was unduly harsh. Firstly, in no way did I mean that I was insinuating that Niceguy was a dickhead. Secondly, in the past, Erica has stopped taking new customers as a result of problems with new clients. In fact, years ago when I first phoned for an appointment with Erica, the exact same thing happened to me. I just waited a few weeks for the "commotion" to subside and had no problems scheduling an appointment.

I'm a relative newbie to seeing Erica - I visited her for the first time in Dec. or Jan. and have seen her about 5 times for both haircuts and massage. She is fun, cautious and yet has a great sense of humour. Hopefully she'll be able to accomodate new clients in the future but it is important to respect her wishes.

J

Yes, she is a bit quirky at times but worth the trouble trying to book. When I first booked, probably 2 years ago, she didn't want anything to do with me... I thought it was my name that was causing a problem so I called back and used a different name a few days later... no problem..... and now I have to remember to switch to my fake name when I book with her. Like I say, quirky! she seems to be overly cautious but than can only be good for her and her customers. Gotta go see her again... talking about her brings back memories of good experiences.

The ad was published again yesterday on the same site (CL replacement)

I called again and got the same answer: sorry, no new customers.

I said the ad is on right now and she hesitated a little but still not

willing to get new customers.

I think I'll give up. -:)

Posted via Mobile Device

The ad was published again yesterday on the same site (CL replacement)

I called again and got the same answer: sorry, no new customers.

I said the ad is on right now and she hesitated a little but still not

willing to get new customers.

I think I'll give up. -:)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest blo*****s

Well it is odd that she is telling you this - since she is advertising on (that other site) as of Tuesday.

It surely does not look like she wishes to limit her clientele to existing customers.

She doesn't actually post the ads herself, she has a trusted client do it for her. Sometimes they are not in sync with each other.

She doesn't actually post the ads herself, she has a trusted client do it for her. Sometimes they are not in sync with each other.

Quite true.

Another explanation is that she feels the ad also helps remind her regulars to stop by. That's what she told me last week when I mentioned to her that maybe she should have her friend yank the ad.

Now I know the next suggestion would be to ask her to have a line saying something to the effect "no new customers at the moment please" or the like. I doubt that will happen so if you'd like to meet her just be patient and wait for someone to post (most likely in this thread) that she will see new clients again.

Another option would be accepting well establised cerb customers or customer refered

by a senior cerb member.

There is such a place in Montreal, you need to be refered in order

to be accepted.

Posted via Mobile Device

Another option would be accepting well establised cerb customers or customer refered

by a senior cerb member.

There is such a place in Montreal, you need to be refered in order

to be accepted.

Posted via Mobile Device

This is a good strategy, but I think that a reference coming from a lady is better than a reference coming from another client.

She's not a member here or any other board, she's quite technology phobic actually, so everything has to be done the old fashioned way, direct word of mouth.

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw her earlier this week, and she was in a pretty good humour. She goes in streaks were she gets a little paronoid and is extremely careful. My suggestion is just wait a few weeks and then give her another try.

The ad was again on yesterday, I called again

but no luck.

I'm not sure any more what to do... -:(

Posted via Mobile Device

The ad was again on yesterday, I called again

but no luck.

I'm not sure any more what to do... -:(

Posted via Mobile Device

I get the feeling that she may actually be getting ready to retire this time. She sounded down in the dumps and very quiet on the phone. She doesn't pick up the call most of the time these days either, so I was lucky to even get through to her.

I get the feeling that she may actually be getting ready to retire this time. She sounded down in the dumps and very quiet on the phone. She doesn't pick up the call most of the time these days either, so I was lucky to even get through to her.

Damn, ask her to hold on, I want to see her one more time before she calls it quits