Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

A few days ago, realizing I really needed a haircut, based on reviews on the other board I arranged an appointment for a haircut with Erica from Erica's Place, West End.

First the Haircut. WoW!!! I was impressed. One of the best haircuts I'd ever received. She never even asked me how I wanted it, just took control, perfect cut. She a very experienced and what a relief to finally find someone to cut my hair regularily.

Second, massage. I had only made an appointment for a haircut but we hit it off and upstairs we went. She's mid 30's, she's been described on the "other board" as girl next door, passionate, quirky personality, paranoid about LE, all of which I agree. But most of all I found her VERY nice, and humourous as hell! I'm not a huge fan of massages but it was really good. And location is not the best, no big deal.

Just a really unique experience! New acronoym, HC&M!!

Edited by JustJack
  • Like 1

what are the contact details?

I don't think we're allowed to post phone # or website links but if you search "erica" on CL her add is Jan 13 titled " Erica's Place - Barbering Spa for Men".

Nice! I have heard rumours of Erica in the past...will have to make an appt...once my hair gets a bit longer :-)

I def dont' want to hi-jack this thread, but I have also recently had a haircut plus surprise sexy massage on Bank Street near Somerset...anyone else know what I am talking about?

Guest S**r***e

This thread has caught my attention. I saw an ad once where a lady was offering a haircut with FS. (this was in the states) I was very curious about this but never got the chance to experience it. I don't know if this is some weird fantasy of mine but the thought of getting a haircut and then getting FS is very appealing. Maybe it has something to do with everytime I find a new hair dresser she has to be sexy and I have to be able to picture myself and her in the throws of passion. Every hair dresser I have had, I would have definately gone for a romp in the sack if given the opportunity. So anyway, if anyone knows of a lady offering this I would love to know who. Or perhaps you have experienced this and would care to share the details.

I find her pedicures very good too. My feet feel much better for a few weeks after a pedicure.

BTW, she occasionally runs ads in the sun when taking new clients.

Years ago in Edmonton there was a place that started advertising 'topless haircuts' and created a big stink in the newspapers etc. However, once people realized that the only topless person was the one getting the haircut, the novelty wore off right quick!

Guest tanner_2

Excuse me but I am new to this site/hobby. I could go for a haircut and massage...but other than the 'girl next door' description can you describe her looks/bod better - without clothes???

REMOVED POST AS IT HAD BAD INFO

What he's trying to say (I think) is that there's no extra fees for full body massage. She's a very nice girl who's not greedy. However, if you feel her service is above average then showing your appreciation will most likely garner you some brownie points which may be useful. I would think she might give preference to guys who let her know she's appreciated and are respectful gentlemen.

As for her looks, she has long red hair, very cute with freckles. Lots of freckles .... being a redhead myself I have no problem with freckles but some guys don't like em. She is slim but not toned as she's had 3 kids and doesn't try to hide it. It's her personality and attitude (not to mention her skills) which make her an above average MA. She enjoys what she does and is very good at it.

If you were to make an appointment to get a haircut, pedicure and massage it's an experience that I would imagine you'd get at a spa for men, which is exactly what she set out to do. You'll leave feeling pampered and refreshed ..... an all around wonderful experience.

As many of you know I'm a long time customer and friend of Erica's so this can be construed as a bit of a shill. But girls like her only come around every now and then and it's worth making sure she's treated well.

• Like 1

I have always enjoyed Erica. I have always paid her more than $60. She is one of those "pay what you feel like" types. i pay her the same I would pay any other MPA for similar services

I def dont' want to hi-jack this thread, but I have also recently had a haircut plus surprise sexy massage on Bank Street near Somerset...anyone else know what I am talking about?

Must be Ping. Nice girl, nice massage.

can I just get the massage??

Most likely, you'd need to call her and ask. She offers the services mentioned, there's no requirement to get any combination.

Guest tanner_2

I needed a haircut so went and tried out Erica... two thumbs up.

Great haircut - and then the massage was great too! What a combo? She is what everyone here has said, a really nice friendly girl who ensures you leave with a smile on your face.

Guest M* H****y

Are we talkign about Erica still or the place on sommerset near bank. I'd be interested in the contact details for that. I need a hair cut.:-P

Speaking of hair cuts, just wondering if she would shave my privates:shock:, just need a quick shave, I prefer the use of a razor, so all that area is very smooth..and of course a happy ending NOW that would be my ideal hair cut and massage..shit I go for the pedicure while I'm there too ;)

Speaking of hair cuts, just wondering if she would shave my privates:shock:, just need a quick shave, I prefer the use of a razor, so all that area is very smooth..and of course a happy ending NOW that would be my ideal hair cut and massage..shit I go for the pedicure while I'm there too ;)

Call and ask, she used to do waxing in the past. Actually given some thought you might be best served by asking in person *lol*

I saw Erica today and was disturbed to hear some guys are being rude to her asking for massage and haircut and/or pedicure for $60 total. You will NEVER find prices this low for quality service. She said the guys are saying they saw on Cerb that's the rate and demanding she give them everything (massage, haircut and/or pedicure) for $60, that their friends on Cerb are getting it that cheap. That type of statement would be grossly unfair and untrue.

I suggest that anyone who is so rude as to demand an MP lower her rates should not be hobbying. If you think her rates are too high go elsewhere. I find this very disturbing and want to be clear about her pricing. Massage is 60. ANYTHING else would be an additional fee. Haircut is a separate fee, as is pedicure. I find Erica to be one of the best values for the services she offers and to me some cheapskate going in and demanding she give him some deal is beyond comprehension.

She deserves better than that and anyone using Cerb as a means to try to extort lower rates from any MA is despicable. This certainly isn't what I was hoping for when I asked guys to "treat her right". If you can't afford her usual rates, you can't afford to hobby. Please don't insult her or yourself by being a cheapskate.

Sometimes I just don't get people ...... :cry:

thier is a lot of guy that are very rude to all girls ethier in person or just in the chat room very childiss

• Like 1

I hate hearing stuff like this. This gives the site and members here a bad rep. I am sure slurp let her know that this was not true and hopefully she does not think badly of the site here because of one or two bad customers. (I am sure the site has also brought her a lot more very good new customers as well)

I also hope she tossed them out of her place for being rude as well. Guy's who insult the ladies like this are NOT welcome here and I am sure they get told where they can go quiet often when they pull this shit.

Post #9, by DarkKnight likely lead to the confusion and I'd recommend be deleted, if possible.

I'm not one to be critical of "low posters" but it was his first post and he has not logged in since.