Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

Oh well, just accept her decision guys, there's plenty of top notch ladies in this city. I'm having a difficult time keeping up with seeing all the ladies whose company I enjoy so much :)

My assumption was that she was keeping it strictly as a hair styling place over there.

I knew she had a hairdressing business over there, and I would concur that she's not offering any of her previous services.

for me Shawville is not all that far..... and I think I will make an appointment with Erica just to have my hair cut.... I'll close my eyes and just imagine! lol

Guest s**nflute
for me Shawville is not all that far..... and I think I will make an appointment with Erica just to have my hair cut.... I'll close my eyes and just imagine! lol

Maybe she wants to turn a new leaf and get away from it all....in Shawville

I think she's also trying to keep it women-only. We should let her have her space right now, she'll send word when she's ready to come back to us. She's done it before.

Her hair salon is closed. She told me she was closing a few weeks ago and I drove by 2 days ago and it is cleared out. If she has moved to another location I would love to know the address. PM the info please as she has been trying to keep a low profile even tho it was just hair salon.

I believe I speak for a lot of the guys on here that have developed some affection for Erica. I just welcome any news on how she is doing. I wish her success in what ever direction she takes herself. And of course, if she were to return it would be a cause for celebration.

Yes, well said everyone. What I meant was that just a haircut with Erica, the banter and discussion are all very enjoyable. If she's providing only ladies hair dressing I still wish her all the best.

Guest s**nflute
Yes, well said everyone. What I meant was that just a haircut with Erica, the banter and discussion are all very enjoyable. If she's providing only ladies hair dressing I still wish her all the best.

Well said, I am certain I can speak for everyone who has visited Erica that she will be greatly missed and highly respected.

CHEERS!!

I've been trying to find someone like her sense she retired and even though there are a lot of nice ladies out there....I still can't find anyone that comes close!!

I've been trying to find someone like her sense she retired and even though there are a lot of nice ladies out there....I still can't find anyone that comes close!!

No single person can replace Erica, but if you want to try people that are located literally near her old place, try the ladies of Linda's Hair Design. They even can do your hair, like Erica could.