SP who like toys

I didn't realize that there are providers out there who didn't like toys! Is that even an option with this career choice?

cat

• Like 2

Toys and self pleasure totally float my boat. I have to use a caption from another provider for this, with an emphanis of ROAR !!!

Yes Cat, I would have thought so myself until it's requested. The usual response I've gotten is it's not a service offered or forgot to bring it with me.

To answer the original question, I would suggest Kinky Kendra, SweetMadison, and Manuella.

I didn't realize that there are providers out there who didn't like toys! Is that even an option with this career choice?

cat

I love toys and enjoy putting on shows during appts that showcase my squirting talents. ;)

Have you seen my new favourite? Even sticks to the wall!

Yup.. toys rock. I'm particularly partial to my Magic Wand.. vroom vroom!!

Vroom Vroom my way, Carrie ;)

I'm addicted to my magic wand! Thank goodness it runs on electricity and not batteries although I think that's why my hydro bill is so expensive :)

Pretty much every sp I've ever met is ok with using toys, but best to always double check with them.

I love my vibrator,and love to play with it when my client is watching,so sexy,some men love to involve toys in their sessions others don't,I'm sure some sp's don't use them as well, to each their own,but my vote is;)thumbs up for toys.

Vroom Vroom my way, Carrie ;)

I'm addicted to my magic wand! Thank goodness it runs on electricity and not batteries although I think that's why my hydro bill is so expensive :)

For the first time in a duo... I not only shared it with a friend.. we got on either side of it! that was fun! I'll have to re-enact that with you one day Gabriella :)

My favourite toy is my double ended dildo that I only share with my very best GF. It's totally hot and I feel it was invented just for us.

We are one with the universe and have had fifth dimensional experiences while using it.

Every lady should own one if you have a GF. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Edited by Katherine
spelling