Do you think the type of sex you like to have says anything about your character,personality? Example:If you are into rough,hard sex,does that mean you are cold,standoffish?or if you are a passionate,sensual lover,does it mean you are soft and kind,ect,ect?What is your opinion.

• Like 1

Hard to say what the answer to your question might be. Perhaps there is more than just one answer per person or per personality type.

I can only speak for myself but I find I am drawn more to the kinky, naughty, down and dirty type of sex than opposed to soft and sensual. That said I would never consider myself to be "cold or standoffish." I generally consider myself to be fair, even handed, open and honest (perhaps to a fault) but never cold without reason. For instance I enjoy various aspects of sex from BDSM all the way through to missionary sex. My pallet is varied and I would say my personality is as well. I doubt that the obvious associations of sensual lover = a kind heart would hold true all of the time. There are those of us whose outward buttoned down, clean cut appearance may shock you in the bedroom.

To quote a favorite TV show of mine from when I was a child:

"There is more to them than meets the eye."

• Like 1

Do you think the type of sex you like to have says anything about your character,personality? Example:If you are into rough,hard sex,does that mean you are cold,standoffish?or if you are a passionate,sensual lover,does it mean you are soft and kind,ect,ect?What is your opinion.

I think the answer is yes, but I'll be damned if I know what it means!

• Like 2

I am inclined to say no. The erotic activities two people engage in is a simple matter of what they so choose. There is such a broad spectrum of activity that you often can engage in thing that are not consistent with your outward character. And that is a good thing. It takes two. Always being consistent with your own character would seem to me to be a severe limitation.

• Like 2

when she had to slow down a bit from total exhaustion well that did the trick.

Sometimes 'slow and steady' wins the race :)

This thread reminds me of the saying.. that you can tell how a man has sex by the way he eats, they way he dances and the way he drives.. I don't think it's true though.

In my case I don't judge personality through sex style by fast and furious vs slow and gentle.. I judge by selfish vs attentive.

• Like 8

I'm going to say no. If a man and woman have consensual rough sex because they both like it, it doesn't mean either one of them are cold or standoffish. Likewise, take the stereotypical Don Juan type of man. Wants to have sex with a woman, one night stand, promises her the moon and stars. He's a passionate lover at night, next morning leaves her. He got what he wanted, had to lie to do it, but all he cared about was his gratification. The lady is left brokenhearted next day thinking she had found the man of her dreams. Wouldn't consider him a kind man, irrespective of being passionate lover

Or how about a SP who's can provide the gamment of services from gfe to pse to dabbling in bdsm, that doesn't define her character or personality, just the services she can provide.

A person who is kind and caring, has character and integrity can enjoy rough sex

A person who is mean and cold can be a passionate lover

And all points in between

A person's sexual preference(s), IMHO is just his/her sexual preference(s) nothing more, nothing less

Just my opinion

RG

• Like 2

Passion, chemistry, what your in the mood for....I have been with men that are soft and gentle one time and crazy passionate the next. I don't think rough sex means your a sex fiend or sensual sex means you have a soft heart...

I know you asked the men this but an example...I can be very sensual one min. then damn right nasty the next...all depends on my mood. Do I prefer one over the other...nope...it's just who i am.

• Like 4

Been with several women and have experienced all sorts of personalities in the ladies and have projected different styles from myself.

Missionary position of just being on top has just been great with some gals. Others experiment, are rough and want a different position every 30 seconds. Fetishes are another category I exhibit with some gals.

All over the place I am. My aim is to please the lass, because that pleases me.

Hence why I am a Deviant.

I do EVERYTHING!!

BD

I think it's kinda like the old chicken and egg question. Is your style/personality something you're born with or is it a learned attribute. Since it's an activity between consulting adults, obviously there are compromises by each party to satisfy the partner. I personally find the greatest satisfaction in being unselfish and seeing that I've been able to find the right buttons to get the lady turned on and fulfilled.

• Like 1

Guest M*****ss****e

I think I may suffer from multiple personality disorder then.... because I like almost everything. Maybe I should see someone about that...... a professional of course :P

it's an adventure for me, every encounter is and has been unique. I go in with nothing more than an open mind. The chemistry always seems to carry the day. The opportunity to share a pleasant...or...wild crazy moment...or...anything in between with a beautiful woman always does it.

I do greatly enjoy both pretty much equally...but when I start to think about sex and get horny...it's always rough sex...it doesn't make me selfish. Just more kinky than the average folk.

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time
Where's Sigmund Freud when you need him? He would've been an awesome CERB member.

freudian-slip-photo.jpeg

Guest dame*****n09*

How many Freudians does it take to change a lightbulb?

3. One to change the bulb and the other to hold my cock.