Good Luck Allyson

So sorry to read your post but I hope you enjoy your summer. I'm sure I can speak for all who have met you that your presence will surely be missed. I can personally say I really enjoyed our first meeting together and I'm hoping it won't be our last. If you make it back anytime be sure to post as I know we will all be having " Allyson withdrawels ".

Awww thank you so much for this guys. I promise I am cuming back to keep taking care of you all. I am going to try to make it to the Social still but I don't know if I can make it happen.

And thank you to all of you that are PM'ing me and trying to meet, but please read my most recent ad before contacting me to setup an appointment.

Damn damn damn, waited too long to meet you Allyson and now it doesn't look like it will happen :(:(:(

I thought good things were supposed to come to those who waited??? :(

Good luck and here's to wishing we had met!

Good luck to you hun,and thanks for making me laugh in your posts and in the email you had sent a while back,I'm sure you will accomplish whatever you put your mind to ,all the best,Cristy.:icon_mrgreen:

You are making it sound like I am not coming back!! I will be back soon, hopefully make a trip to Halifax during the summer for some fun. Any sexy ladies that want to cum visit me are more then welcome to ;) Hint hint Cristy

• Like 1

The downfall of where I will be for the next few months is I have to behave. I think the only naughty thing I will be able to do is touch myself to the pictures of SP's on here.

Lol......if I put up a picture of myself, would that help? Best of luck, Allyson. Have a great summer, hope you make it to the social, and I look forward to your return on here and perhaps meeting you someday.

With you being away for awhile I'll be doing the same thing in that I'll be thinking of you when I'm "choking the chicken" LOL!!