Why Do Guys Pull this..

Shit,

I received a pm here on CERB then another one at my personal email address both from 2 local SP'S.

Some bonehead out there in Ottawa has decided to use my name, handle to book appointments by phone.

Let me make this quite clear to all of you great ladies.

My 1st contact always is/has been by pm at CERB or by personal email to book my appointment with a lady.

There is a couple of providers SP's and MP's that hand out there numbers, and sometimes I call, they already know my number.

Ladies that do know me,I'm 6-4 so if a (short ass) sorry politically correct would be smaller guy, but I'm pissed! shows up at your door step you know it is not me.

For the individual that is pretending to me..get a fucking life..your own. I know this has happened before, sorry for posting in this section MOD, but needed to be said.

• Like 1

When stuff like this happens the ladies should post it in the Sp section too...

Would help a lot for us to know whats going on...i'm glad however that you posted it PP...thanks.

kisses,

Emma A

Guest f***2f***

cheez why would anyone do that??

It's almost as bad as the dick wads that take a handle in here that is very close to yours....they know who they are....have a little class and get your own fucking name and hobby life!!

cheez why would anyone do that??

It's almost as bad as the dick wads that take a handle in here that is very close to yours....they know who they are....have a little class and get your own fucking name and hobby life!!

patting you on your head....its ok baby....were here for you...now cuddle in and let nursie take care of you...

Guest S***e

P/Pete:

I'm sort of shaking my head over this one simply because it's so pointless and stupid, but there you have it. Better go see Emma for some comfort in her arms. I would.

Old Spike

Sorry you got hit with an ahole like this PP. Its very annoying that some people (who probably could not pass an sp's snif test) try to use other hobbiests but that has always and will always be the way of con artists.

If this goes on much longer, we will all have to arrange for a password/phrase to confirm our ids when we meet sps, lol, that would be "great"...

Hope you get to meet the peepskwek, should be interesting (PP looking down arms crossed... "so you are who again ? I'M PISTOLPETE, ring a bell ?" trailing shot as peepskwek runs like hell...)

Just a little comedy to bring you out of the (rightful) dark cloud PP

AK

Hmmm. Is that the cool thing these days? To pretend to be someone else? Because if so, I'm going to start repping myself as Dummpy.

says he is calling by phone and calling himself- moi...anyways I'm not really going to let it bother me, simply wanted the ladies know..(although I was 1st pissed off about it).

PistolPete

There are ways to trace an email back to the sender. If this jerk doesn't stop, it may be worth your while to track him down. What he is doing is just plain stupid.

Justin

Pete -

An idea ... especially for the SPs that see this thread that are members here... if someone claims to be Pete on the phone, why dont you simply ask the client to confirm by sending a private message from his Cerb account? Unless Pete's password has been compromised, that seems to be pretty foolproof. And, if you happen to catch the guy, you will then have his phone number and can post that on the SP-only board.

Pete -- hope this helps. On the lighter side, you have your very own "brand equity" (smile)

Pete -- hope this helps. On the lighter side, you have your very own "brand equity" (smile)

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

although i agree that this behavior is low.

GEEZ pete sorry to here this crap happening to a really nice guy...

NO ONE CAN REPLACE OR LIVE UP TO U HUN

never mind them the important people know who you are !!!

Guest i***k***

NO ONE CAN REPLACE OR LIVE UP TO U HUN

Oh god! I have no chance of living up to PistolPete! I think I'll kill myself now! :)

(I'm joking of course)

Somewhere there's a rock where all these dickheads come out from under. Unbelievable!

I mean, I realize it might be tough building up a rapport with SP's, but how insecure and worthless can someone feel to have to try and steal someone else's image and reputation? I don't get it.....

Guest f***2f***

Well we all need to be ourselves for we all have our own unique features (so to speak). I noticed this morning in the members section that there is a member called "Pistol Pete23" I wonder if this could be the problem?

There are several folks on here who took names very similar to some of the Long Time Members, perhaps in hopes of being mistaken by sps for their namesake or just people who have no fucking imagination.

I always thought my handle was pretty lame ....I couldn't find one that wasn't taken so I looked south at my perpetual state of arousal and typed it in....low and behold I am now stuck with it.......it's a "hard" thing to bear but someone has to do it!!:razz:

There is also someone who took a name pretty damn close to mine... who shall remain nameless...just don't go passing yourself off as "The Boner" buddy......we all know, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

Did anyone get to the bottom of this? Is it still ongoing? Is there a wanted poster of a Pete impersonator out there with a smoking .... ?

Reward for bringing in the perp, oops - make that perv. ?

petemug_clr.jpg

Just having some fun Pete - must have been an OC Transpo employee looking to keep warm :-P

I have taken to a police trace for this guy. I arrived in ottawa/hull about2 yrs ago and some how this guy has cntacted me on ALL the phone numbers I have had.... He has a distinctive voice and he is a pain in the butt, If any ladies need info pm me.

Also the name was only brought up in convo. when I was barred from cerb....