Regarding Gallerys/photos

In keeping with the spirit of cerb, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

• Like 4

If they don't show your tummy than assume its not yummy!

I notice that you don't have any photos of yourself or of YOUR tummy posted! Yet you make thinly veiled insults about the physiques of certain members...not cool or funny!

Edited by stevecurious
  • Like 6

Guest W***ledi*Time

comment withdrawn in deference to joji's apology!

Edited by W***ledi*Time
comment withdrawn in deference to joji's apology!

The OP's thread is in very poor taste.

Indeed ... Couldn't agree more!!

I had a hard time understanding what the OP was implying the first time I read this thread. Originally I thought it was some sort of funny or "cute" comment that went over my head...at least that was what I was hoping anyway. After another read I realized it wasn't that funny!

So instead of replying individually to each post let me just say I agree with the following posts:

In keeping with the spirit of cerb, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I don't show my tummy and I think I'm yummy..:icon_biggrin:

The OP's thread is in very poor taste.

If your comments are crass

They'll assume you're an ass.

Indeed ... Couldn't agree more!!

But I disagree with these:

you are 100% right about this. I had my lesson today!

I realize that opinions are like ass holes, (everyone has one), but just because you HAVE one doesn't mean you have to act like one!

• Like 2

Wow!! That certainly is long explanation/aplology and the clarity is appreciated because I was upset with the original post. So when it comes right down to it, this thread is a bit of a non-start -- except for the fact we have Emma telling us HER TUMMY IS YUMMY!! Now I can't get my mind of Emma's yummy tummy!!!

• Like 1

Emma sure is beautiful. I like the classy replies to my comment made by Emma and Angela. The we're classy and to the point. Made me realize the error in my way and made me feel bad. I thank them for that and also for taking the high road and not resorting to name calling as name calling is so far from what cerb is all about

• Like 1

Emma sure is beautiful. I like the classy replies to my comment made by Emma and Angela. The we're classy and to the point. Made me realize the error in my way and made me feel bad. I thank them for that and also for taking the high road and not resorting to name calling as name calling is so far from what cerb is all about

Thanks for the apology and explaining what you meant...very cool now that we know. Lots of people have fetishes and everyone likes what they like. You can blow on my tummy anytime..pun included..hahaha...sorry feeling a bit naughty tonight..muah!

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip. I just reviewed your gallery. Where have you been all my life. You are quite sexy.

And oh darn your not from Halifax. Story of my life

;) come visit

Additional Comments:

I've had my eye on you for a while.

I did read your apology and every hobbyist is entitled to their preference. I was a swimsuit model, gymnast and runner. I am certainly far from perfect and believe in showing the assets of my body that are sexy, yummy and well proportioned for my size. I see no reason in a full on tummy photo, when I show enough for my comfort level.

We as the ladies who see the gents don't judge or turn someone away at the door because they don't look like a GQ model. We choose to see a gentleman because of the way they speak to us, treat us and sometimes their contributions and presence on the board.

We ladies do have our preferences as well but as long as you are clean, respectful and kind, many of us would never turn someone way at the door if they were 500+lbs and not a GQ model. Like I said before when we accept to see someone "We choose to see a gentleman because of the way they speak to us, treat us and sometimes their contributions and presence on the board".

A hobbyist may contact us but it is up to the lady to accept.

All my Love,

Lexy