Some Family Day Eh!

So V-day rolls into Family day, and we all try to figure out what to do with this new found holiday??

I see many of my cerb buddies utilizing the day to catch up on posts! I guess we are a family too :)

Just another day to me, but anyone got any special plans? Or if you are reading this feb 17 or beyond what did you do with your new found holiday?

Yes enjoying this day reading some old threads, posting some what..but yes I like dropping by here at CERB to chat/post to my other family of friends.

Now back to the threads and the delightful reading ;)

Family Day

Just another day off for all the kids like they need more time off!!

Ah well good day to catch up on sleep or a chance to say hello to new and old freinds here..... HELLO ALL

All good to meeee! Take care and Hope you all have a wonderful FAMILY DAY

Well I'm sure not spending it with any of my Federal Government employed family or friends, because they don't get it as day off! wtf? Apparently it's not written into the union's collective agreement .....

Being this close to Valentines, they may want to call it Family Planning Day. :shock:

Being this close to Valentines, they may want to call it Family Planning Day. :shock:

LOL, the future jokes that will come from this holiday. You are funny and I appreciate that you post in the joke section too.

You are lucky we do not have this new holiday out in BC

Just spreading the wealth - everyone can always use a laugh.

LOL, the future jokes that will come from this holiday. You are funny and I appreciate that you post in the joke section too.