Halifax Revisited - Meet and Greet

Guest **cely***r***ne

I would gladly dance with you mrnice, wheelchair, crutches or not. Im crossing my fingers here, I would love to attend this get together :) A nice relaxed atmosphere with cerb friends would be just what I need :)

I would gladly dance with you mrnice, wheelchair, crutches or not. Im crossing my fingers here, I would love to attend this get together :) A nice relaxed atmosphere with cerb friends would be just what I need :)

Well since there will be at least 2 Ottawa Cerbites there, you need to come and say hi!

Guest **cely***r***ne

That does it then!! I have to come!!

Well since there will be at least 2 Ottawa Cerbites there, you need to come and say hi!

By the looks of people that have indicated attendance, it will indeed be classy and comfortable. I'm still figuring out how to address people. "Yo" is too 50's, "Bro" is too 10's......."Sir" and "Madam" may have to suffice until the ice is broken. I have a strong feeling that this event started by Talloon and Drlove and inherited by Mrrnice will be one resounding and long talked about success.

For any of our friends down east that are on the fence, this is a GREAT opportunity to meet members of your community!!!

I have attended nearly all of the Ottawa socials and have loved every one... the chance to put a face to a name, the chance to meet with prospective clients/providers, the chance to actually talk to others in the same situation... if I didn't have the other obligations I would get on this like a fat kid on a smartie!!!!

By the looks of people that have indicated attendance, it will indeed be classy and comfortable. I'm still figuring out how to address people. "Yo" is too 50's, "Bro" is too 10's......."Sir" and "Madam" may have to suffice until the ice is broken. I have a strong feeling that this event started by Talloon and Drlove and inherited by Mrrnice will be one resounding and long talked about success.

You may adress me as Sophia....lol, if my name were `` come do me now` I might offer a different name for public....hehehehhe JK

You may adress me as Sophia....lol, if my name were `` come do me now` I might offer a different name for public....hehehehhe JK

Lol........you nut! However I may address you, rest assured it will be with fondness and respect. I surely do hope that you'll be one of the attendees.

Now, if we can get Lee Richards to finally schedule his trip East then we will have it complete. No wait, I'll trade a Lee Richards for a Gabriella, or Emily, or Penelope, or VJ, or, or, or........

Ummm.... I do believe that as a true hockey fan MrNice....and you being the current General Manager of the team.... you would at least hold off....be firm and trade me for at least TWO of those beautiful ladies you mentioned !! Let's hope you aren't suffering from :boobeyes: Boobeyes :boobies: at the trade deadline big guy ;)

Oh well if I show up that day and you don't have room for me....I will just go to the beach.... sunburn really badly and roll in on a trolly at the party as a Manitoba Lobster :D heh heh Dip me in hot butter I don't care lol I would be on holidays ! Woo Hoo !

• Like 1

Ummm.... I do believe that as a true hockey fan MrNice....and you being the current General Manager of the team.... you would at least hold off....be firm and trade me for at least TWO of those beautiful ladies you mentioned !! Let's hope you aren't suffering from :boobeyes: Boobeyes :boobies: at the trade deadline big guy ;)

Oh well if I show up that day and you don't have room for me....I will just go to the beach.... sunburn really badly and roll in on a trolly at the party as a Manitoba Lobster :D heh heh Dip me in hot butter I don't care lol I would be on holidays ! Woo Hoo !

Ohhh Lee this is a BIG BIG BIG bed, I am sure we would have room for you!

I don't eat lobster but I think I would make an exception for you, Lee and would most likely

dip you in something other than butter ;)

I don't eat lobster but I think I would make an exception for you, Lee and would most likely

dip you in something other than butter ;)

Why yes that sounds awesome Gabriella....and for the record...perhaps not proper etiquette....but I tend to allow double and even triple dipping ;)

• Like 1

Three weeks from today we shall be recalling the first Halifax social with fondness. :)

If you think you'd like to attend, drop me a PM if you have not done so already.

this seems really interesting , i can tell i am going to have a good time at this social :)

This is going to be so much fun! Some of the ladies and I have already been discussing what to wear. I'm such a girly, girl LOL!!

Fun, relaxed, happy times in Halifax. Yeah!!! I can't wait..:bigclap:

• Like 1

It will be fun to see old faces again and meet new ones! I have a feeling this get-together will be a blast!

• Like 4

Note to self: No late night drunken posting on here before the 22nd. I'd be ticked if I got banned or unintentionally insulted the ladies on the eve of the social.

Additional Comments:

Hahaha....nice try, ladies! I shall not be goaded into stupidity. I'm quite capable of doing it all by myself.

• Like 2

I shall be sending a PM this evening to all of those who have confirmed attendance at the Meet and Greet in Halifax on the 22nd. There are about 20 of us at the moment.

If you might like to attend then please PM me as soon as possible. This looks like it will be a fun and evenly mixed group of people and I am getting more excited as each day goes by! :)

• Like 2

Wow 20, people! That is an excellent response rate for a first time social.

I can't wait!

Wow 20, people! That is an excellent response rate for a first time social.

I can't wait!

I was happily surprised at the numbers as well, this will be a great time!!

• Like 1

I have now sent a personal PM to each of the 19 who have confirmed so far. If you have confirmed and did not get that information PM from me, then please let me know.

Thanks to all for their enthusiasm!

Sounds like an awesome event MrNice !!! Well done !! Most definately a feel of excitement in the air !

I know you have been getting some advise from past organizers from the West like Angela and Naughty Nicki and Old Dog and purdy's like that ;)

But we at the FB BBM Lodge have held some meet Meet and Greets in the past !!

IE....

redneck-folks-3.jpg

Any help I can be to you MrNice just give me a ring dingle :D

oops hijack

• Like 1

Can't believe it, am running out of appendages to count the number of attendees - 20 so far, after 10 fingers 10 toes and a short johnson, how am I going to be able to count.....

How about an uposide down Canada flag on a lapel to quietly identify folks???? - readily available everywhere

Can't wait to smile and greet

G11

• Like 2

Guest an***t

I'd go. I'm new to Halifax and it would be nice to meet some of the lovely people on here.