Looking for a safe, quiet, and discreet location

In all the years of being in the hobby and the numerous visits to spas and indi's i have run Into one other person, even then i am sure it was not a fellow hobbiest.

So i would not be so concerned about this.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well welcome to CERB.

What you describe is commonly available and your approach seems a little too much secret agent to me. Any lady offering what you seek is going to provide you with a discreet and private service without you having to explain your presence wherever it may be. That said, if you had indicated the city you live in in your profile or mentioned the city in which you'd like to find this you would have likely received a PM from just who you are looking for (but you must specifically invite ladies in a given city fitting your criteria to PM you, only then can they within the rules) and you would then be able to review her recommendations and posts and conduct your own due diligence.

While your caution is understandable, it isn't so necessary. As long as the lady has a good reputation then she only got this by providing a good experience.

I think you're being a little bit overly concerned. Over the years I've never had trouble with my safety or privacy. If you take the time to do your research and look for providers who have been around for a while and have good reputations you should have no problem. You have to remember that their objective is to be discrete as their business depends on it.

I would suggest that if secrecy is critical then maybe you should find another form of recreation. The other solution would be to get a hotel room where you control access and order take out, one of the well known spas offers that option.

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
Hello everyone,

My preference would be an MA that operates out of an apartment building where you have to buzz in to gain access to the apartment. I would hope that this would allow the MA to control the flow of people and prevent clients from meeting each other. Thanks for your help.

Difficult to recommend someone not knowing from what city you reside.

Here in Ottawa a number of ladies operate from a Studio or from a Condo that allows the MA to control traffic.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Difficult to recommend someone not knowing from what city you reside....

This thread is posted in the Ottawa Discussion forum.

Guest s**nflute
This thread is posted in the Ottawa Discussion forum.

True......he could be from the East coast!!

Most spas are in office complexes or buildings, so you wouldn't pull up in front and walk in the door. Oasis Spa is in a very discreet location, there are so many businesses around that no one could ever pinpoint what place you're going to.

For independent MAs I believe Amelia, Jessica, and Megan's Touch would all fit the bill as they work out of their own private locations.

• Like 1

I can definitely relate to the uneasiness with MPs... although I don't think the risk of discovery is anything like what the OP fears. But still, when you're just getting started, there's plenty to set the butterflies off as it is, so why add more?

For independent MAs I believe Amelia, Jessica, and Megan's Touch would all fit the bill as they work out of their own private locations.

Yes, and they're all also very good MAs. Erin would also fit the bill. And although she's back to SPing, I'm sure Cleo would give you a massage if you asked nicely :)

Thanks for all the feedback so far. For those who were wondering, I am in Ottawa and I am looking for someone in Ottawa.

Thanks again

It doesn't get more safe, quiet or discreet then a private club like Club Madellyn Jae. PM for details.