Very Strange Request

K Canada, here goes,

This is a plea because I have hunted high and low for about 7 years for this. Any Sp's Born between Feb 20th and March 20th in 1974 or 1986 (could be non SP's too but must be female!). Would love someone that has submissive tendencies, will sponsor a trip to Ottawa if your not from here. I never said I was conventional, it's just a thing I want to try. If you are the right time of year but born in 1972 or 1984 pm me anyway!

For those of you wondering what this is all about it is an east west astrology experiment, looking for a Pisces and Tiger or Rat, have not had either. For those of you with your own astrology agenda I am a Scorpio/Dragon. I am fascinated by this stuff and want to play it out and determine if it is actually a good mix for compatibility. Kind of a science vs myth experiment. (so far myth is winning just for the record)

I have to say I think this is the oddest request....lol How much time and research have you put into this?? You are searching to find out about compatability, is it under the impression that it will be the best or worst expereince? Very curious

Well it is not so much about compatibility as the total chemistry, i know how I am with other Scorpio's and that is very compatible!!! But want to try as many varieties as possible.

I have to say I think this is the oddest request....lol How much time and research have you put into this?? You are searching to find out about compatability, is it under the impression that it will be the best or worst expereince? Very curious

I'm not into astrology but enjoy the research! LOL

K Canada, here goes,

This is a plea because I have hunted high and low for about 7 years for this. Any Sp's Born between Feb 20th and March 20th in 1974 or 1986 (could be non SP's too but must be female!). Would love someone that has submissive tendencies, will sponsor a trip to Ottawa if your not from here. I never said I was conventional, it's just a thing I want to try. If you are the right time of year but born in 1972 or 1984 pm me anyway!

For those of you wondering what this is all about it is an east west astrology experiment, looking for a Pisces and Tiger or Rat, have not had either. For those of you with your own astrology agenda I am a Scorpio/Dragon. I am fascinated by this stuff and want to play it out and determine if it is actually a good mix for compatibility. Kind of a science vs myth experiment. (so far myth is winning just for the record)

Would love someone that has submissive tendencies, will sponsor a trip to Ottawa if your not from here.

have you considered looking in London, UK ? there are several subs listed, at least 6 from a quick google. i'm not sure if they fall within your time period but its worth a shot.

and no i haven't met any of them.

the theory of compatibility using star signs is more complicated then it looks. you are a scorpio but with which house ascending ? which house descending ? the degree of radians for the other houses also effect things.

a dragon ? which of the 5 elements ? since you are a scorpio then likely born within Nov, that would effect your minor/major personality element. the hour of birth, geographical place of birth play a part as well.

and to combine Hermetic and Oriental star signs.....

Edited by etasman2000
formatting

the theory of compatibility using star signs is more complicated then it looks. you are a scorpio but with which house ascending ? which house descending ? the degree of radians for the other houses also effect things.

a dragon ? which of the 5 elements ? since you are a scorpio then likely born within Nov, that would effect your minor/major personality element. the hour of birth, geographical place of birth play a part as well.

and to combine Hermetic and Oriental star signs.....

You got it!!! I don't need to muddy the waters here with all that, but all of this is taken into account, the problem is my search can't be that narrow. I think I have already choked up the requirements to make it bloody difficult!

................................., looking for a Pisces and Tiger or Rat, have not had either...................... I am a Scorpio/Dragon. I am fascinated by this stuff and want to play it out and determine if it is actually a good mix for compatibility............................

seems like beastiality to me.........:lol:

Are you trying to finish a check list off before you kick the bucket?

If that is the case I have a few odd requests for the ladies too!

Good luck on your serch!