Favorite Positions (or ones you haven't tried but would like to)

Good find inaluki. Informative and educational. Personally though I don't always go in with an expectation to try a specific position, I kinda like the mystery of having the session unfold based on two (or more) :wink: people exploring intimacy. Of course there are certain things one likes and being able to experience that with a willing partner is always awesome. Having a partner introduce you to something new, while it may be spontaneous, can be fun, rewarding and fullfilling. Again good find.

• Like 1

My most frequently used position is Asian cowgirl. My favorite varies depending on who I am with as we all fit together differently.

I actually like going to appointments thinking of which position I like to try next, or what kinda furniture position play we can get into. :-D

One of my favourites would be the missionary-drill, where your partners legs are wrapped around your waist, therefore you can penetrate deep and hit her g-spot. Of course I always enjoy the mastery as well as the stand and carry, again pending on the date, and the willingness to experiment by both parties.

Keeping in mind of course my date is into it, my next experiment I like to try is the wheelbarrow, of course it may be a little strenuous on her arms, but it always nice to tucker out your date first:mrgreen:

Inaluki

Thanks for the link to this very informative and interesting site. :grin:

Great post. Took me a while to find my fav, but the See-Saw is my all time favourite. Not very action oriented.. but very intimate.. and I have been told the penetration and sensation is great for the woman. And I like it too... :grin:

Guest f***2f***

nice site...gonna need some time to check it all out...over 100 posns...wow:mrgreen:

You gotta wonder who has the time to write all this stuff down in the first place. I'd rather be doing it than documenting it. lol But glad someone did. lol

You gotta wonder who has the time to write all this stuff down in the first place. I'd rather be doing it than documenting it. lol But glad someone did. lol

Maybe the lucky bastard is reminiscing!

Inaluki, that is a cool site and I hope I can help Emma to go though the list! But I can't just pick one! I must admit that the asian is hot!

Inaluki, do you have any other website like this one?

Apex

I'd have to go with either jockey or see-saw. Sadly I'm not acrobatic or flexible enough to try many of them. But it would be good pain if I did.

Guest f***2f***

I took a look at them all and like others find some of them would be too awkward to be pleasurable. I'm very partial to Cowgirl, doggie, and girl straddling my face.....oh damn how can I guy choose??

Why did I wait so long to check out this thread???

This site is awesome. Though, it just illustrated for me how freaky I really am. And gave names to some positions I had been crediting to myself. Hahaha.

ie http://www.sexinfo101.com/pieinthesky.shtml OK Pie in the Sky I called the Pretzel Lick. My bf loves this one.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml the Leg Glider I simply referred to as the Scissor.

Oh and I would love to try 68--> http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_sixtyeight.shtml

Mmmm so much experimenting to come!

• Like 1

This is a great find. I realized after looking through the positions, that I would need to increase my insurance, since I would need to see the doctor often.