WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WHEN someone left you negative reputation... PLEASE.... chances are if they have LOW reputation it will not effect you much and some limits are put in place so they can not abuse it.

!

O No, looks like I'm gonna be in trouble, again lol as I just PM'ed you (mod) on an obvious error where someone definately meant to give someone else the negative rep but Zapped me with it. Then I see the warning above not to PM you about it. OOPSee, sorry.

Having said that, you may want to consider it currently taking just ONE bad reputation point (from someone with an extremely high weight, this is complicated) being given to a person before the message "JustJack is not trusted at this time by other members here". How crazy is that? lol. Maybe it could be adjust to a max of atleast 5 negative reputation points?

Haveing reread the whole thread and understand the "weighting" system perhaps the system is OK, its just that I got smucked by an error (IMO) by someone with "godlike" reputation and now I'm branded as unreputable, which is crazy, again, IMO.

I feel like a smuck lol. I really hope my rep gets fixed.

I've worked really hard to learn and abide by the Mod's rules so I'm really hoping that part of the system gets changed and I'm hoping the Mod reads my PM as it was an obvious error that lead to my negative rep and I outlined the error in detail in the PM.

Thanks

Edited by JustJack
I reread the rep methodology and clarified my post accordingly
  • Like 1

Reputation Levels

Not quite certain what to do with negative values???

0 = new member - has to work toward becoming a trusted member

10 = 1-10 posts - working toward becoming a trusted member

20 = 11-20 posts

30 = 21-30 posts

40 = 31-40 posts

50 = 41-50 posts - well on the way to becoming a trusted member

60 = 51-60 posts

70 = 61-70 posts

80 = 71-80 posts - is a trusted member

90 = 81-90 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

100 = 101-250 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

250 = 251-500 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

500 = 501-750 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

750 = 751- 999 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

1000 = 1000 + posts - has a reputation beyond repute

Of course we have the Mod with God status for all his hard work (deserved)

Reputation Power (points)

1 = 1-10 posts

2 = 11-20 posts

3 = 21-30 posts

4 = 31-40 posts

5 = 41-50 posts

6 = 51-60 posts

7 = 61-70 posts

8 = 71-80 posts

9 = 81-90 posts

10 = 91-100 posts

11 = 101-250 posts

12 = 251-500 posts

13 = 501-750 posts

14 = 751- 999 posts

15 = 1000-xxxx posts

I think with a system like this it will reward the people that have made this board what it is today.

Any additional input would be appreciated and welcomed.

Apex

To give/receive rep points one has to click on the weighscale icon on the right corner of the post.

How do you give rep points, did not know about them! Better yet how do we get them?
Edited by whatsup
added /receive

Brandi:

I started with one this morning and now I have three...totally bogus! I wouldn't believe anything that comes from either my mouth or fingers. LOL

My rep points been going up and down all day! ha ha . They were up 5 bars and I made 2 posts which were nice, one post I welcomed someone to Cerb and another I made a tour announcement and my rep point went down for this. lol

I just did Brandi...you got more points now but coming from me that may work against you. LOL I don't believe me and don't expect you to either.

so is there rep point instructions? This would be handy.

if you give or take away points do you lose points?

in user cp if there is a grey bar and no comment is that a negative point?

Can you please put my points back? ha ha

I do not like this rep point system, do i dare say that or will i get points deducted, lol

Reputation Levels

Not quite certain what to do with negative values???

0 = new member - has to work toward becoming a trusted member

10 = 1-10 posts - working toward becoming a trusted member

20 = 11-20 posts

30 = 21-30 posts

40 = 31-40 posts

50 = 41-50 posts - well on the way to becoming a trusted member

60 = 51-60 posts

70 = 61-70 posts

80 = 71-80 posts - is a trusted member

90 = 81-90 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

100 = 101-250 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

250 = 251-500 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

500 = 501-750 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

750 = 751- 999 posts - is a trusted member (Needs a description here)

1000 = 1000 + posts - has a reputation beyond repute

Of course we have the Mod with God status for all his hard work (deserved)

Reputation Power (points)

1 = 1-10 posts

2 = 11-20 posts

3 = 21-30 posts

4 = 31-40 posts

5 = 41-50 posts

6 = 51-60 posts

7 = 61-70 posts

8 = 71-80 posts

9 = 81-90 posts

10 = 91-100 posts

11 = 101-250 posts

12 = 251-500 posts

13 = 501-750 posts

14 = 751- 999 posts

15 = 1000-xxxx posts

I think with a system like this it will reward the people that have made this board what it is today.

Any additional input would be appreciated and welcomed.

i have over 640 posts and my rep{as it has declined in the last couple of days for some unknown reason} is just over 50...lol

anyway its all good...people who know me...know me know i'm cool...i think its all funny...no one cared about this b4...lmao..

kisses,

Emma

• Like 3

You're on your way to burnin' in hell Emma...time for a fetish party I guess. LOL

i have over 640 posts and my rep{as it has declined in the last couple of days for some unknown reason} is just over 50...lol

anyway its all good...people who know me...know me know i'm cool...i think its all funny...no one cared about this b4...lmao..

kisses,

Emma

... me know i'm cool ... Emma

I've always thought of you as a thunderstorm, where cool and hot meet with electrifying results ;-)

EmmaA

With the system that I was proposing you would have a minimum reputation level of 500 ( + any additional rep. points that you have be given) and a reputation point weight of 13 points that you give each time that you add to somebodies reputation.

kisses,

Emma

I see I have lots of work to do! lol

Who's up for letting me prove myself to them, Emma?

lol

you have already proved yourself to me FB...lol

You're on your way to burnin' in hell Emma...time for a fetish party I guess. LOL

damn i think your right...!

I've always thought of you as a thunderstorm, where cool and hot meet with electrifying results ;-)

hehehe your so sweet ford...

EmmaA

With the system that I was proposing you would have a minimum reputation level of 500 ( + any additional rep. points that you have be given) and a reputation point weight of 13 points that you give each time that you add to somebodies reputation.

yes that sounds easier to understand...lol

Looks like most of the bugs are worked out now with the reputation system. I reset the reputations to what I thought were good levels (deleting the 200+ rep points that dummpy and some others were passing around - that was a goof on my part I had the weight set to 1 reputation power for every 10 posts and dummpy had so many posts that it was giving me insane reputation weight) but seriously I think the bugs are out. So let start using it well.

If you agree with a post (ESPECIALLY A RECOMMENDATION) than click the scales and AGREE and enter a comment.

If you disagree with a post (ESPECIALLY A RECOMMENDATION) than click the scales and DISAGREE and enter a comment.

If you have enough reputation your AGREE or DISAGREE will impact the posters reputation. If you are NEW or have little or no reputation your post will NOT increase or decrease the post but the comment will still file against that person.

Use it responsibly please. It will be for the benefit of everyone and it is set up to make the people who should be credible ... credible and those who are SHILL posting or posting crap not so credible.

Keep in mind Now if someone states an opinion here by clicking the scales and disagreeing with that comment may impact the persons reputation. So... please DO NOT abuse that power. If someone is abusing the reputation power I can delete all the reputation votes from that person and turn off the reputation on that account (or suspend them).

Looks like most of the bugs are worked out now with the reputation system. I reset the reputations to what I thought were good levels (deleting the 200+ rep points that dummpy and some others were passing around - that was a goof on my part I had the weight set to 1 reputation power for every 10 posts and dummpy had so many posts that it was giving me insane reputation weight) but seriously I think the bugs are out. So let start using it well.

And there I was thinking that somebody loved me! I went from 0 to 100 mph in 9 seconds (rep point wise) and have no clue why.

e

And there I was thinking that somebody loved me! I went from 0 to 100 mph in 9 seconds (rep point wise) and have no clue why.

e

well thats ok i'm up for an sp award and i'm not trusted ...lmao...go figure...hahaha

• Like 1

well thats ok i'm up for an sp award and i'm not trusted ...lmao...go figure...hahaha

I love you too, mmm - can I see you naked now? LOL

I trust you :)

Not only that Emma, your a chat mod, but not "trusted" rofl !!!

This must be a government system (j/k)

Now some people's bars are showing up all red??? This is new.... Man I can't figure this thing out!! URG!

Now some people's bars are showing up all red??? This is new.... Man I can't figure this thing out!! URG!

Mod,

I noticed that Loneskater's rep bars were all red. The other thing is your own bars indicate over 50 but less than 100.

When respect to nominated posts -- Does this have any effect on the Rep system? I only ask because it appears you can't add rep to a post once its been nominated.

Here is a good one, some guy that I have never heard of just voted negatively for my recommendation of Pretty Paige!! I am sure once it gets rolling and we get in the habit of rewarding people for the good things they do the good will out weigh the bad but the growing pains are humorous! I can see once the system it running and we are used to it it will be valuable.

Here is a good one, some guy that I have never heard of just voted negatively for my recommendation of Pretty Paige!! I am sure once it gets rolling and we get in the habit of rewarding people for the good things they do the good will out weigh the bad but the growing pains are humorous! I can see once the system it running and we are used to it it will be valuable.

perhaps their shouldn't be a disagreeing part...not everyone thinks the same way...and not everyone is into the same type of ladies....as the board says"if you don't have anything nice to say...please don't say anything at all

kisses,

Emma A

Guest i***k***

I think the disagreement thing should be left in. It allows the membership to "bitch slap" idiots that post stupid crap the mod may not notice. :)

Posted via Mobile Device