Guest W***ledi*Time

Is there a way to see who gave me those points and where and why?

Just look in your "User CP".

How does one go about gaining reputation points on Cerb? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

I moved your question to the reputation thread drlove. This thread (back one page - my post) explains how and why.

I moved your question to the reputation thread drlove. This thread (back one page - my post) explains how and why.

Thank-you very much!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Thanks to all (Ladies and Ottawa hobbiests -- you know who you are) who generously expressed agreement with my post about rep-points math, as it applies to the "rest of Canada". Because of you (and through no virtue of my own, it need hardly be pointed out), I have now reached the level where I can give out a trickle of rep points, and therefore do something practical about my original (half in jest) "lament".

So I am reading my way through the various "local" city forums across CERB's virtual geography of Canada. My plan is to give a rep point to those who are contributing positively to the recommendations and discussion on their various "locals", even if they have not been getting involved in the "all of Canada" discussions. In other words, I'm targeting those members whose contributions may be flying "under the radar", out of sight of the more prominent forums that are most used by members. (Not only will this allow those particular Cerbites to shed the "...has not proven trustworthy yet" label, but, not incidentally, this reading will be a heap of fun for me!)

So off I go, from sea to shining sea, quixotically tilting at my personal windmills ... Thanks again everyone!