Tiffany

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

I been fortunate to meet Tiffany a couple of times. She is beautiful, friendly and truly enjoys what she does. I would repeat everyday if I could and would strongly recommend this lovely woman to anybody looking for a great gfe...

I have had the luxurious pleasure of seeing Tiffany several times. She is always friendly and down to earth, with a great laugh. :-) Her pics are 100% real - she is a total hottie, with a cute grin to go with her onion booty and lithe, smooth, sensual limbs. Her GFE experience is unrushed, sweet and passionate - I've never gone away feeling like less than a million bucks!

She's a real treat, so treat her really right and she'll be nice to you!

I've also recently had the pleasure of spending time with Tiffany in F'ton.

Her pictures are real and she has a beautiful body and smile to match. She was everything I hoped for and more: beautiful, friendly, skilled,passionate and unhurried. Looking forward to seeing her again!

I had the pleasure of meeting her in Saint John.Beautiful,sexy,willing,erotic,teasing.Can't wait to see her again.She likes whatever pleases you.

Hi,I had the lovely pleasure of making tiffany's aquaintance this past week,I have read what others have written about her and I agree,folks,this is one classy lady,highly educated,a pleasure to talk to,as genuine as they come and very affectionate and friendly.One thing that I must mention was the immaculate state of her apartment.I would not be afraid to eat off her kitchen floor.As neat,tidy and orderly a lady as I have ever met. She is tall and lean and a rocket in action.I hope to see her again as soon as possible.I can't say enough about this sweetheart,in 5 minutes she won me over with her charm.

I have seen Tiffany a few times and really cannot say enough good things about her. Beautiful woman with real class. Definitely leaves you wanting to go back (which I have and will again) Personally, I'm so happy she moved to Saint John. Great personality and tremendous skills -- never rushed. You will leave with a smileicon7.gif on your face!!

I did today....

I had the pleasure of meeting Tiffany. Can not say enough good things about her I can not wait until I return. She does not watch the clock at all and no rush.

This is one special lady! Personable, smoking hot, and all around fantastic. I wanted to return as soon as i left the door! Highly recommended!

Recently had a second visit with this lady and, if even possible, it was better that the first. She is real, kind, smart and extraordinarily hot. She puts you completely at ease and and takes care of your every need. She is not to be missed in your travels. Can't say enough good things about her!

I was recently able to see Tiffany for the 3rd time and each time keeps getting better... great conversion and play time was fantastic. I will definitely be returning to see her again.

Yes, gentlemen! Absolutely! Tiffany2012 (for greater certainty) is a classy lady, fun, interesting and very accommodating. I have had the pleasure of visiting with her a few times now and I am pleased to add my voice to the chorus singing her praises!

Edited by **al****U

Hi everyone

I am writing this not only to recommend the young woman i met but also to clear up some confusion on this forum. There have been lots of positive things written about Tiffany but it became apparent even before i visited her today that the recommendations are directed at two different girls. The young lady with the pretty tattoo on her tummy has only been in the industry for a few months and as such anything directed at Tiffany 2012 is not in reference to her. The irony however is that I had not contacted the new girl on BP because i new she was very young and i wanted to avoid any chance of pursuing my fantasies at the risk the expense of another person. I in no way mean that younger girls are not happily working as an sp i just wanted to be certain that those i am with are doing it partly for the fun of it.

However after reading so many glowing recommendations and decided to contact her and i am very glad i did. While The young lady i met was barely over 20 she had the maturity of someone much older ( a level that many of my guy friends will never achieve.) I drove from Fredericton to Moncton to see her at 8am and as she said she would she texted me at 6am to make sure i was still coming. In many ways i am reluctant to post a recommendation on her because i know it will increase the number of good choices she already has and will probably mean that i wont get an 1.5 next time for my hour booking. Needless to say she does not look at the time when you arrive and in our case we finished when we had all the fun i could handle with out getting my hands on some sort of energy drink. Tiffany 2014 is worthy of the high praise that others have given Tiffany 2012 and i owe it to the gentlemen of this forum to highly recommend her

Additional Comments:

I know the young lady you are referring too and while not the same person she is deserving of the other Tiffany's high praise. The girl with the tattoo on her stomach is very new and very pleasant

One of the best experiences ever. Will not get into details, but what she does, she does very well. Well worth a visit and I plan on being a repeat customer for sure.

I heard she died last year. I don't know the details except that it had been posted on Craigslist.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

This was the ad posted online last July 22, 2016.

mourning the loss tiffany (saint john) hide this posting

I have known Tiffany for over 5 years and her death is a tragic loss. Forever in my heart....love you always. Goodbye my sweet Tiffany.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.