New Accupuncture and massage center winnipeg mb

I have to agree. I was just there a few days ago, had the same massage (second time going) with the owner.

She doesn't talk much during the massage, but that is just fine for relaxing. And she is able to give a deep tissue massage vs the sometimes too soft massage (or caress massage) that others give.

Well worth going. Tip well!

Read another board where someone said he got away with some touching. There was I point where I thought it was possible. Anybody else???

Read another board where someone said he got away with some touching. There was I point where I thought it was possible. Anybody else???

i saw that post too!

anyone??

Great massage but it is a home and people are there from time to time.

Left one time and her husband was shoveling snow off the driveway, a little weird but as far as I am concerned his problem not mine.

Can anyone please PM me the contact info, and price? Im visiting from Ontario and am a terb member. Someone recommended me here to search for action in The Peg. Any info will be appreciated

I visited the other day and midway through her massage her daughter came home and I could hear her talking on the phone. I found that distracting from the experience. Given that it is run out of her home I have tried to book appointments on week days with the assumption that no one else would be home. Apparently that is the wrong assumption to make.

My feeling is that if they know what is happening and are OK with it then what do I care.

If they know and are not OK then is not my problem.

If they don't know then why should either of us care?

Was a little off putting first time I ran into the husband after his wife gave me another great HJ, but again why should I really care, is his problem not mine.

I agree, if it was going to be a problem she would not do lt. Luckily I have never run into anyone while being there.

Maybe its her brother?

Additional Comments:

Maybe its her brother?

Either way not my problem.

If he knows then he must be OK with it and if he does not know then I will not tell.

I agree with you Manitoba... The day i was there, there was a man at house before and after my appointment...

It is not my concern whether the rest of the family or friends know... as long as the service is provided, i will enjoy.

I'm not sure if she lives there....one time she said she did not live there..but who cares..great massage, and everyone is happy.

Wow you guys were right. Really glad I went to visit her today. Great massage and I left there VERY happy. Surprisingly, for such a petite woman, she's got a lot of strength in her hands and was really able to work out the knots in my back and neck. Can't wait to go back when I'm in town again.

I didn't see or hear anyone else in the house but my appointment was during the day. I actually think it would be kind of thrilling to be getting a massage knowing that someone was right outside as you were being stroked. But maybe that's just me. Lol.

Either way, she is highly recommended.