New Accupuncture and massage center winnipeg mb

Classified, if its a good service I would take my chances as to whether or not my insurance company paid. I'm paying for massage anyway, so even if I don't get paid no further behind than now. Feel free to inbox me contact info my issue if no coverage.

What he said.

Classified, if its a good service I would take my chances as to whether or not my insurance company paid. I'm paying for massage anyway, so even if I don't get paid no further behind than now. Feel free to inbox me contact info my issue if no coverage.

I feel the same way, please pm me the info also.

D. : )

Good luck with receipts - both getting one and getting reimbursed by an insurance provider.

I have the distinct impression that this is not a registered business. If it were, it would have a name. Neither the ads nor the sign in the window have a business name.

I could be wrong about that, so it wouldnt hurt to ask her, but don't be surprised if she can't provide a receipt.

Good luck with receipts - both getting one and getting reimbursed by an insurance provider.

I have the distinct impression that this is not a registered business. If it were, it would have a name. Neither the ads nor the sign in the window have a business name.

I could be wrong about that, so it wouldnt hurt to ask her, but don't be surprised if she can't provide a receipt.

Not referring to the accupuncture place.

Additional Comments:

Think someone is just having fun in this thread.

Not referring to the accupuncture place.

Additional Comments:

Think someone is just having fun in this thread.

I agree. If it sounds too good to be true....etc.

Our girl just keeps getting better, its always been good but she seems to get better everytime. Definitely the best value for the $$$ anywhere.

just an fyi but as i was parking for today's appt. some guy was taking pictures of the front of the house and then walked away down her street. as i was leaving a guy with a camera was approaching and i'm pretty sure it was the same guy but not positive. he continued down her street. i told her about the guy taking pictures.

you can park on the main street for now and don't have to turn off on to her street to park. i wonder if this is neighbours upset about increased traffic.

this doesn't deter me from further appts.

Edited by halfbelgian

I always park on the main street, never in her driveway. But, thanks for the heads-up.

I've wondered for a long time if the neighbours might become agitated by the presence of a massage business in a residential area like that one. There's a sign in the window advertising massage, but I have no idea whether she requires a licence or even has a licence if one is required.

I'll keep my eyes open next time I see her.

Guest ***rgi*****9
just an fyi but as i was parking for today's appt. some guy was taking pictures of the front of the house and then walked away down her street. as i was leaving a guy with a camera was approaching and i'm pretty sure it was the same guy but not positive. he continued down her street. i told her about the guy taking pictures.

you can park on the main street for now and don't have to turn off on to her street to park. i wonder if this is neighbours upset about increased traffic.

this doesn't deter me from further appts.

This could just be a coincidence, as I do know that certain real estate agents have calenders made up of each house in certain areas and then have them delivered directly to the house. Nice little keepsake.

As for the massage I stopped in the other day, very nice massage and finish

This could just be a coincidence, as I do know that certain real estate agents have calenders made up of each house in certain areas and then have them delivered directly to the house. Nice little keepsake.

As for the massage I stopped in the other day, very nice massage and finish

LoL

I received one of these laminated calendars with a photo of my house on the front last week. It was in with all the junk mail flyer's.

Guest s*r***a**9

After reading all the positive reviews, I decided to go today. Wow! Awesome massage. Yup she knows what she is doing. And yup the giggling started when I was asked "should I massage lower?"

A great rub n tug for a great price. Scenery isn't as good as other massage businesses but the massage itself beats them all.

I have never understood why more indy providers don't offer this service. No one specializes in this for a reasonable price. They would be busy.

Hope we haven't seen the last of this place already. I have been trying to contact them for another appointment without any response and today I notice all ads have been removed from the site they were using to advertise. :icon_confused:

Yesterday they were closed, due to computer problems.

So she took the day off.

That is why the ads are gone.

Today still having computer problems but.

Open today and had a great massage as usual.

Keep trying.

I took the plunge yesterday, I was in the city gave them a call and they had a opening in a hour so off I went, massage was good and she new exactly why I was there, great full body massage.

Went there last week, got a great massage however was kind of disappointed as no rub and tug was offered. Not sure if being a mid 20's guy may be a factor. If you been there already please let me know what i must do as she has great hands.

Guest ***rgi*****9
i just got on the table naked and she new what to do, very little small talk.

Exactly what I did

Not sure why this would get her in trouble? A massage with your clothes all on would be odd would it not? I don't think any law prohibits the person being massaged being naked... some municipalities have by-laws in place that the massage attendant must be fully clothed.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Not sure why this would get her in trouble? A massage with your clothes all on would be odd would it not? I don't think any law prohibits the person being massaged being naked... some municipalities have by-laws in place that the massage attendant must be fully clothed.

I am always fully nude regardless of me seeing a true Registered Massage Therapist or an unlicensed one lol. And Mod you are correct there is absolutely no law against it... For myself the only difference is that with a true RMT I climb under the sheet where as if she is unlincensed then I do not.

Went for a massage there today thinking I was going to get a happy ending but all I got was a good massage. How many ladies work there? My lady was a mid thirties asian lady. Did I get the wrong one? Spoke very little English so it was hard to communicate with her. Please me know if should do something different next time.