Spicing appointments up.

Okey, Guys. I was thinking of getting a sexy themed outfit once a month to spice things up and to do role playing. For example buying a genie outfit or a construction worker outfit and just role play with those outfits.

What are other ways you would like to spice up appointments. It could be anything really but hopefully not too expensive.

As a bit of a geek the first thing that comes to mind is princess Leia and the gold Bikini. I had to throw that out there :)

Other things that might work might be a naughty nurse, or even say a dark ages maiden in distress, think Robin Hood Maid Marrion. Or you could even do some things that don't require a lot of accessories but I could imagine be a lot of fun like the hot teacher, or naught librarian. Another geeky one that might be fun is the Star Trek uniforms from the original series. Hope some of those ideas could work :)

uhura-skirt-trek.jpg

Some outfits I wouldn't mind seeing are middle eastern belly dancer outfit (could also easily double as a genie) and old-school burlesque corsets/lingerie. I doubt these are cheap though...

I'm sure most gentlemen would agree that intangibles can really spice up the appointment: Having a great friendly attitude and a desire to provide a unique genuine GFE encouter will leave a lasting impression and be greatly appreciated.

Just some thoughts :)

Umm let me think for a second.

Okay that was enough time :-)

How about cameltoe revealing shorts ;-) etc.

Just had some more ideas, lol.

The bad police woman, complete with handcuffs ;) The wicked witch or evil enchantress. Or if you want the fairy tale princess like Cinderella :)

Okey, Guys. I was thinking of getting a sexy themed outfit once a month to spice things up and to do role playing. For example buying a genie outfit or a construction worker outfit and just role play with those outfits.

What are other ways you would like to spice up appointments. It could be anything really but hopefully not too expensive.

Oh I have a nice white hard hat for you and you can be the City Coonstruction Inspector.

Jobsite attire; Tight jeans or short shorts, Flash orange vest over naked torso.

Punishable code infractions? What can I do to make this go away?

I'm ready for some wood inspecton and can also do something under the table. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

I think surprises spice things up. Little things, not necessarily big or expensive efforts, make every encounter different and memorable. Wear hair different, biz suit without undies.

Like Tokan, I'm a bit of a geek, so the sexy star trek thing is pretty cool. Some ideas to sex it up

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi2BayyFQwyrdQYEV32d9ejp8qIYePU6scdnVNYmCSh-yAl97u

Whenever trying to put themes together...ie: School girl, then I try to organize my space with a chalk bored and desk with rulers, pen,pencils, a stack of text books. I find this helps me to get into the role.

Perhaps you need to have a stop sign to along with the image? I even found one time, a pair of high healed construction boot!! And pretty hot with a pair of Daisy Dukes!

A lady once put some music on and gave me a lap dance that would melt a Newfoundland iceberg :)

A Western theme is always a good excuse for chaps and cowgirl!

Oh I do love cowgirl.

Er, ah, oh, I mean cowgirls :) That too.

How about some inspiration from the video game realm. Like maybe Lara Croft or Rubi Malone. Or dare I say Princess Peach from the Mario Bros :)

Lara_Croft.png200px-PeachNSMBW.jpg

OMG, so much fun boys. Really great ideas. Sophia props are a great idea. I thought I was already a Princess Peach but I guess I could go all out in a costume, lol.

I'm a big fan of the cheerleader look, or like a field hockey player, or a track & field athlete. It could be set up like the lady just finished a practice so she's a bit sore and needs a nice massage before spicing things up.

Peachy darling, I think you've got the school girl theme extremely well covered.

Wowzer!!

picture.php?albumid=895&pictureid=5193

• Like 3

I like yoga; why not welcoming me in a lululemon yoga outfit and we could do a few poses to relax before the session? Or better still, have you heard of naked yoga?? Lol.

Just seeing you is spicy enough for me, Peachy! And..I like everything spicy! icon12.gif

The old cliches still work for me....schoolgirl, teacher, nurse cheerleader etc but I also like the non standard themes like Peachy's idea of a construction worker.

Other non standards would be Judge, football or hockey player, mechanic (wearing coveralls). I like the transformation from a conservative, non revealing outfit at the beginning of the session to a beautiful and sexy lady underneath the theme outfit.

I have personally been doing the pin up look more often lately, as well as goth...since I have tats and a fair amount of piercings and that I am into bdsm...I can play the "bad" girl with tats that some guys dream about.

But the amount of enthusiastic response I had with pin up....:D