Any SP or MP that are okay with younger client

i think this thread is getting away from its point, it doesnt seem like there is a very high opinion of the attitudes of younger people from some of the posts

I read and interpreted the thread quite different actually. It seems most don't care about age but more about attitude. I can assure you that caring about the attitude of the client is totally unrelated to age. Older clients are sometimes jerks with bad attitudes also. Obviously some more mature FS SPs do care and have a limit or age range of clients they prefer (always the ladies right to visit or refuse to visit anyone for any reason or no reason at all).

Yes, some related some immature attitudes from their actual experience, not surprising that younger people are sometimes less mature but I wouldn't make it as a generalization that applies to all younger people and I didn't see anyone doing that.

Personally I'm a little puzzled about an MP/MA caring what age you are, even if you were "underage" you could well benefit from a nice massage. With an SP the circumstances are obviously different.

i think this thread is getting away from its point, it doesnt seem like there is a very high opinion of the attitudes of younger people from some of the posts

Quite the opposite....I think that the overall theme is that youth need not equal disrespect. I have met some young men that are way more mature than some 50 somethings. Respect and attitude have no age limit and I base my perceptions on the way someone communicates over their physical age :)

• Like 1

I'm going to disagree with you here. First, the issue of age and being a young person was brought up by you when you posted this thread

I offered some advice (hopefully good) in answer to your question

DukeSSK, Maverick and Rodehard also offered some advice.

And five ladies replied, positively to you. (Peachy, Nicholette Vaughn, Meg For Fun, Angels Touch Massage and VIP Massage)

I don't think any youth bashing was done. And as for the attitudes of young people, in all likelihood there have been encounters with young people who had a less than respectful attitude, it's unfortunate but it skews a person's perception

My advice, be respectful, be up front with the lady about your age, and take it from there.

A rambling

RG

• Like 1