Cerb forum format

Guest i***k***

I just wanted to say I really like the main forum format as it is now (and was previous to the top reputation list being added). I find it much cleaner and it gives more information on the latest posts across the board.

If you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about its the "Top 15" section. Much cleaner with 3 categories than with 5.

Thanks for putting it back Mod! :) Let's keep it this way!

Agree with your point, but also enjoyed having the new members list on the home page...seeing if we (Ottawa) were having new SP's signing up. Again, I'm not telling anyone what to do...just being in my happy place.....I'm good ;)

I like the evolved improvements and especially the mobile access feature! Great way to keep up to date when you're out and about!

I'm a big fan of the mobile access as well. Standing in a line somewhere is much more tolerable when I can just pull out my phone and see what's up on CERB... :-)

Guest i***k***

I forgot about that! I use mobile access a ton, some features aren't available yet on the mobile site, can't wait till they are!

Yup, I wanna be able to use the chat room from my phone, especially the webcams. Watching some of our lovely ladies strut their stuff would definitely take the edge off standing in line to pay at the grocery store! :-P

Great feedback guys and it looks like the iphone may be the only phone that will be able to run chat any time soon (as far as I know no phone exists with a flash player - but if I am wrong please let us know about it)

It was the TOP 10 previously on the front page so as per Dummpy's suggestion I removed the reputation and made more info show for the top 15 newest posts - I will see if I can work in the new members too.

Thank you for the feedback

Great feedback guys and it looks like the iphone may be the only phone that will be able to run chat any time soon (as far as I know no phone exists with a flash player - but if I am wrong please let us know about it)

I was really only kidding about wanting to video chat from the phone...can you imagine what kind of looks I'd get from the old folks behind me in a grocery line? :-)

It was the TOP 10 previously on the front page so as per Dummpy's suggestion I removed the reputation and made more info show for the top 15 newest posts - I will see if I can work in the new members too.

Thank you for the feedback

I do like the newest member section!! It gives us a chance to scan the newbies, especially the latest ladies!!!

Guest kkottawa

One issue I had with my phone (running windows mobile, opera browser) was that the email notification popup essentially hung my phone and I had to hard boot it. I blame windows...but just wondering if anyone else had this happen.

The new and very improved forum format is great. Kudos Mod.

I liked the column before on the latest post section where you could see the name of the person that posted.

I do like the newest member section!! It gives us a chance to scan the newbies, especially the latest ladies!!!

Always hunting Dummpy - I like it. :razz:

I'm a big fan of the mobile access as well. Standing in a line somewhere is much more tolerable when I can just pull out my phone and see what's up on CERB... :-)

Same here, thanks again its great