Hey there, first time poster. I've been considering getting a membership to CMJ - and I hope this doesn't sound too picky - but I like to read as many recs as I can before I plop down the cash to be a member.

I've seen a lot written on most of the girls who work there - except for Berry. I've been checking out the site for a long time, debating, and I assume she's knew but her pictures are alluring. Has anyone had any experience with her? What she looks like, hair length, height, chest size, if she's seducing and spicy, or bubbly and friendly etc. If anyone has any rec about this one - I want to hear it! And anyone else for that matter!

Can't comment on Berry, or even on CMJ, having never been there. What I can say, however, is that from what I've heard CMJ are careful about who they hire, and train them before they're let loose on their own. And many of the better MAs around here seem to have worked at CMJ at some point in their careers.

CMJ has always treated me well. They are very good at keeping appointments -- only a couple of snafu's since I joined (over a year ago). The ladies are always top notch, not only in looks but in personality and in technique.

I haven't seen Berry yet, but I can certainly recommend Geri, Justine and Kelly. Inara-Lee too, though she's been off for awhile recuperating from an injury. Nadja's also amazing, but only visits now and then.

There was an influx of new ladies recently, Berry amongst them, and quite a few experienced ladies left. Sadly, Gina was one of them - though she hasn't gone far. (You can look her up here - she's a cerb member)

Bottom line is you probably won't go wrong with anyone at CMJ. Jasmine has a knack for picking ladies with the right potential, and her training program ensures they have the techniques and are suited to the job. If not, they end up leaving. Assuming you are respectful and decent as a client, you won't likely be dissatisfied with anyone. But if you are, you can always send Jasmine (the owner) a note via their web site or email address with your feedback.

Lest anyone might take me for a shill for CMJ, I'm not. Just a satisfied customer. I was a happy client of Jasmine's even before she opened CMJ. She operates a clean, safe, and private environment.

Guest *ig*a**

If you decide to become a member of cmj you will not be diappointed the facilities are A1and the women there are extremely attentive to your needs.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi there,

I am meaning to do a recco for Berry, but I can defintely say she is AWESOME. Her massage skills are really good - I was totally impressed, espcially since she is new there.

I've been a member for quite some time - you can't go wrong seeing Berry, or any of the other girls.

I've been a CMJ member for a few years. Although I haven't met Berry yet (saw her pics the other day - gotta go see her soon!!) I have always had a great time at CMJ. ALL of the ladies have been fantastic! I've never been disappointed.

I don't think you can go wrong with Berry or any of the other ladies there. Give it a try and report back to us.

Woody

Hey lads, I was wondering if anyone had any updates on this lovely lady. I still haven't been to see her, any information would still be great! One of you had said that you were going to write a review, but I don't see one yet. If you have any details you're not willing to share, feel free to PM me. I'd love to know more about this blonde beauty! She has managed to grab my attention - and hopefully I can see her soon!

Hey lads, I was wondering if anyone had any updates on this lovely lady. I still haven't been to see her, any information would still be great! One of you had said that you were going to write a review, but I don't see one yet. If you have any details you're not willing to share, feel free to PM me. I'd love to know more about this blonde beauty! She has managed to grab my attention - and hopefully I can see her soon!

Why don't you TOFFT and then write your own recommendation?

• Like 2

They also added lately, Molly( a brunette cutie who has an excellent smile) and Holly( a very sensual and sexy blonde). Both are etxremely good, not just my personal experienc,e but also some of my friends.

Jasmine defintiely has very HIGH TASTES n STANDARDS. And such a classy lady too.

CMJ is really a wonderful place

Hi - Just a note about Berry..

I have training session with her and Lauren in August (Lauren was training).

I have not yet had a chance to see Berry again but I would in a heartbeat. Wonderful girl and we had a lot of fun!

• Like 1

Noticed that the CMJ website shows a hostess called Gia. Is this the same Gia that worked there before? I have heard that she is quite good. Any recommendations or experiences to share?

Noticed that the CMJ website shows a hostess called Gia. Is this the same Gia that worked there before? I have heard that she is quite good. Any recommendations or experiences to share?

Yes, the same beautiful Gia who used to be at CMJ has returned. There should be recommendations here on cerb, but it is a bit difficult to trace, given her three-letter name.

Have fun!

toine