Disappointment

I hope that as clients and sp's we can all learn something from this experience and move forward.Posted via Mobile Device

This is a great attitude to have in order to enjoy this hobby.

I always remind myself that this is not a perfect world. I try to forgive and forget and move on like you said. icon12.gif

Sometimes we do not communicate what it is we need and want. Communication is important! Have you talked to her, letting her know what you were hoping for? Sometimes people think we can read your mind, and know exactly what you want. Sometimes I will book a date, but 2 weeks can go by, then when the time comes, I may forget what kind of special request you may have had. So a gentle reminder when confirming is a wise idea too.

Sometimes we do get confused, or distracted. No one can be perfect every time either. Just as everyone...we can have an off day:(

I think the lady would have appreciated discussing this in private, rather than publicly first? I am sure she would rather you talk to her, so that next time she can make it up to you. I know for me, I would be upset to think I made a gentlemen feel this way.

Perhaps booking more than 1 hour would prevent the " wham bam" feeling? I know that many gents prefer more time for this reason.

I am sure with being a reputable SP, she would understand how you may feel and perhaps offer you more time on next appt or offer you some donation back?

I have learned that not every booking will be the perfect date, and that communication is key to a successful date!

• Like 4

Sometimes we just don't click, and sometimes it's like spontaneous combustion.

I'd suggest thinking about what was disappointing. How did it fall short of your expectations. Was it a nice/good time, or was it bad. It sounds like it was fine, but not quite what you hoped for. You also have to ask yourself, given how you feel, would you book again.

If you wouldn't book again, then i'd just write the experience off. Live and learn.

If you would book again you have choices. Say nothing and see what the next meeting brings. This would probably be my approach. Second encounters often vary significantly from first meetings, which can have weird dynamics brought about by unfamiliarity. Or, You might want to consider contacting the lady, explaining very politely and respectfully your disappointment, and that you still would like to see her again. I'd even suggest (even if you don't believe it)that the fault might lie with you. Her response might tell you lots about whether you want to book again. But the key here is not to point fingers or lay blame, but to make it a genuine inquiry.

Porthos

Very well written. I agree 100% with you!!

Guest *ig*a**

After taking sometime to reflect I must publicaly apoligize to the person that I wrote about. I have to learn not to lash out so quickley. That is something that I am working on. Again I am truly sorry that I have hurt their feelings. That was not my intent.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes we do not communicate what it is we need and want. Communication is important! Have you talked to her, letting her know what you were hoping for? Sometimes people think we can read your mind, and know exactly what you want. Sometimes I will book a date, but 2 weeks can go by, then when the time comes, I may forget what kind of special request you may have had. So a gentle reminder when confirming is a wise idea too.

That's an excellent reply Sophia. I find the ladies are pretty darn good at reading our minds but really only with an appointment lasting several hours. I also generally don't have any expectations at all so it's pretty easy to exceed them in my case :)

The lady hasn't been named, no harm done. Thanks to this thread clients may be better at communicating (we have more time for that then they do). You can write a lengthy introduction and explain your expectations tactfully and tastefully and she can read it a lot quicker then it takes to write. If you do this ahead of time, it's not too much to ask her to do a five minute review of your correspondence just before or at least the day of the appointment.

After taking sometime to reflect I must publicaly apoligize to the person that I wrote about. I have to learn not to lash out so quickley. That is something that I am working on. Again I am truly sorry that I have hurt their feelings. That was not my intent.

Posted via Mobile Device

We all have things to work on:) I am sure no one here is perfect? lol

It is hard to apologies sometimes. Sometimes things like this will help us to learn even more on someones character, which is a good thing!

Big Hugs, xo