I once had a provider that I saw fairly often that loved to snowball with me and out of the blue she says to me it's all mine. Gulp and it was all gone needless to say it was so hot I just had to kiss her and capture any remnants that remained.

@brockvilleman - digits is typically fingers in the vagina but could include the anus.

Very true, but be careful the same can be said of anal as well.;)

Well I see nothing wrong with a guy trying anal, (I mean on the receiving end). It can be an SP with a strapon that you are trying it with, or a T-girl. I think it should be something every man tries at least once.

• Like 1

Well I see nothing wrong with a guy trying anal, (I mean on the receiving end). It can be an SP with a strapon that you are trying it with, or a T-girl. I think it should be something every man tries at least once.

Oh I agree and I have done so many, many times! Remember, I don't call myself SteveCURIOUS because I am timid.

Guest M**th**d
But really, sometimes it's so hard not to swallow! It just comes naturally, you know?

That does it we need to meet LOL.

Additional Comments:

Re: chickens. JoyfulC said it best ... a lot of things we crave evaporate as soon as we ejaculate.

I agree totally with this quote. Up until ejaculation occurs I am good for almost anything..I consider booking for more time so I can try msog....but many times once I go the first time....I dont crave the second till a few hours later, even though on the drive over I am excited thinking about the possibility of that second shot. There have been times on my own too that I go into a shot glass.....then end up just pouring it out after...the idea for some reason just isnt as appealing once ejaculation has occurred. Not sure if I would feel the same about a snowball situation. Maybe the fact that there is a very hot naked girl there to share the experiencewith, might change things all together. Who knows.

MH

Sometimes I jerk off in my hand and eat it.

I fantasize that some hot chick is forcing me to

lick it out of her hand.

A couple of years ago, when my general health

was questionable, my semen tasted like bleach,

but now, once I turned my health-life around,

my semen is tasty and sweet

First time it happened to me I was laying on my back after a great BBBJCIM, she leans forward and plants a kiss on my lips, lifts up and let it drip, then came back for one of the hottest DFK sessions I can remember, Second shot was ready faster than I can recall, lol!

Snowballing involves 3 things I love. French kissing, cumming, and all things wet and slippery!

I tried snowballing because I was curious. What are my partners tasting and how does it feel swallowing? What do I taste like? Good, awful or neutral? My partners knew all these answers and I didn't. That didn't make sense. Plus I never want to ask a partner to do something I wouldn't do myself. The first time I tried it was after masturbating. Instead of the usual clean up, I grabbed a handful and licked it up.

So what did I learn about myself? I taste very neutral and I have no problem swallowing. I have a much, much harder time swallowing oysters, clams or raw eggs! Doing it with a partner, I enjoy both the intimacy and the sloppiness of the kisses :-) Plus it feels kind of edgy!

Joyful C and a few other posters have mentioned that what seems desirable and sexy before you cum, can quickly lose all of its appeal after cumming. That's of course true and maybe it is why some guys back out. Maybe there's other psychological reasons. Who knows. If it's just a case of maintaining interest or stage fright, here's a couple of suggestions. You know how they say "Don't try this at home." Well, this is something you can try at home. The other suggestion is regardless of whether you're doing it "home alone" or with a partner, make sure you or your partner keeps stimulating you after you cum to keep you turned on. We're super sensitive after cumming so it won't be difficult to stay turned on with a few gentler strokes while you make your first snowball ;-)

Edited by cyclo

Never really tried "snowballing" per se, but I have certainly tasted my own cum when kissing a lady after a BJ or DATY with a regular partner. Never found the taste offensive and ladies have responded positively to my comfort in doing that. I guess I've always felt that "if I expect you to taste it, I should be prepared to taste it as well".

• Like 1

I have never tried this... but it does sound interesting. The tasting my own Cum does not bother me...i have no problem with oral in my partner after I have Cum in her so I don't see a difference.

I loved the comment about guys losing interest after they cum... it is so true.... but we are trainable so keep making us Cum.

Tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and I'm now addicted. I love this and if the lady then dfks for a while it's extra hot!!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Snowballing is so hot, it just has the opposite effect on me. I do have very strong orgasms to start with, but the feelling of my cum flowing back in my mouth makes my entire body resonate even more and has an immediate invigorating effect.

It's totally awesome!

Done this many time and I find it very arousing when a lady will share it back with me.

Note: If you are afraid of the taste please read some of the thread about taste of sperm and you will see that if you eat pineapples or mint a day before sex the taste is actually pretty good.

But please dont eat asparagus...lmao!

BJ xxx