Paying vs Exhibitionism

Would you? Or wouldn't you?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you? Or wouldn't you?

• Stardom beckons! And it's free! Where do I sign up?
    • If I wanted my friends watching, I'd have brought them with me.
    • Who knows if they really turn the cameras off? Run!!!

I know we already have a "would you or wouldn't you" thread, but I think this one is worth a thread of its own.

The linked post is about a now-closed brothel in Prague. The deal for clients is... you can pay, and it's just a normal brothel. Or you can play for free, and everything you do will be streamed online for paying viewers.

So... what would you do? It's an interesting idea, at any rate...

I'd do it, so long as I could be assured that it wouldn't come back to bite me in the ass! lol. Something similar already happened to me -I remember one time when I was at Hedonism II in Jamaica... anyway, I got a bbbj from one of the other guests in the dining room. I didn't realize I created such a spectacle... I looked up and there were about a hundred cameras on me. Needless to say, there are now pictures of me in photo albums across North America! :tongue:

Well going to a brothel isn't my cup of tea anyway. But if I knew it was wired to videotape encounters and stream them on the net, I sure as hell wouldn't step foot in that brothel, even if they "promised" not to videotape me. To me encounters are private between the lady and gentleman, not something for the world to see

My two cents

RG

• Like 1

I'd go with the second if I could obscure my face. That would get around quickly in my field of employment.

Posted via Mobile Device

The linked post is about a now-closed brothel in Prague. The deal for clients is... you can pay, and it's just a normal brothel. Or you can play for free, and everything you do will be streamed online for paying viewers. So... what would you do? It's an interesting idea, at any rate...

I suppose it "was" an interesting idea :) The "now-closed" kind of says it all (to me). I'm not sure what kind of clients they would attract for free and even though a brothel is definitely not my scene I'd be sure to avoid one with cameras :)

• Like 2

Hey, all sounds good in the fog of war........(in this case a drunken stupor...which is the only way I would be walking in the door), but "free" would not be the motivation to do this. I have rarely felt ripped off on a donation considering the satisfaction w/o the baggage. So if being free becomes the motivation I think it's something your going to regret (or a member of your inner circle at the very least). But if your into that sort of thing, all the poer to ya... You got bigger balls then me...