Guest paq****5

tumblr_mp5nwqTUDw1s898u1o1_500.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mp5nwzgsa81s898u1o1_500.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mp5nxsTnzu1s898u1o1_500.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mp5o7cPFMv1s898u1o1_500.jpg

thought I would check cerb quickly and definitely spent way more time than anticipated thanks to this thread. I love a woman in stockings yet lately I find it difficult to find SP's with them. For some reason I've been unlucky and every time I ask they don't have any. maybe I'm choosing the wrong ones!! great posts Miquelon!!

Guest B**na***oy
thought I would check cerb quickly and definitely spent way more time than anticipated thanks to this thread. I love a woman in stockings yet lately I find it difficult to find SP's with them. For some reason I've been unlucky and every time I ask they don't have any. maybe I'm choosing the wrong ones!! great posts Miquelon!!

Thanks for your comments, but I'm a bit surprised to hear that as most of the cerb ladies have a "dress code" and are quite accommodating when offering options to enhance your sensual encounter. Part of the fun is to explore and discover, I'm sure you will find the Gem you are looking for out there.

Thanks for your comments, but I'm a bit surprised to hear that as most of the cerb ladies have a "dress code" and are quite accommodating when offering options to enhance your sensual encounter. Part of the fun is to explore and discover, I'm sure you will find the Gem you are looking for out there.

I should be more specific, I have in the past found a few cerb ladies who have been quite accommodating however recently I ran into a string of bad luck. Yesterday though I set out and accomplished my mission so it's still very easy to find!

Guest B**na***oy
I should be more specific, I have in the past found a few cerb ladies who have been quite accommodating however recently I ran into a string of bad luck. Yesterday though I set out and accomplished my mission so it's still very easy to find!

I'm really glad for you, it's so much more rewarding when all details converge towards a culminating point.

tumblr_mq8gz8oHpk1rmddt6o1_500.jpgtumblr_mcjs65V4xm1rx1urfo1_500.jpgtumblr_m9jfbawl0g1rnsogbo1_500.jpgtumblr_mmr0bnluee1rk7hlbo1_r3_500.jpg

Guest paq****5

tumblr_mpy0ghvGJt1ruvkp7o1_1280.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mnhetmRMz41r8lbi6o1_500.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mgy4eo9mUi1rfai8yo1_500.jpg

Additional Comments:

tumblr_mrmm0mGYyr1s67mvco1_1280.jpg