Stockings... absolutely sensual

Probably one of the sexiest things I have seen in my life was when I was sitting on a flight across the aisle from a young lady with beautiful legs who was wearing black sheer stockings and a fairly short skirt. As she settled in to her seat and slid down a bit, the skirt came up just enough to show the black lace at the top of her stocking, the garter, and just about a half inch of bare leg. Had a difficult time concerntrating!

• Like 1

Love the cuban-heeled ones with the words on them! :-D

I've been a stockings gal since I found out that straight-up pantyhose wasn't the only option (around the same time I passed 6'0"... funny thing). It's still a challenge to find them long enough, but they are MUCH easier to fit than hose.

I have a bit of a thing for skin-tone fishnets. They offer many of the same plusses that sheer stockings do, but with better stretch and less likelihood of developing rips and runs.

After carefully close shaven legs, moisturized of course, the feeling of elegance and class. I wear tights, pantyhose, garters, omg it goes on and on. so much selection. I love it!!!!